The White S1

• Thread starter SmokeMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SmokeMan

This thread is dedicated to my White s1 plants I made from the white clone only. I reversed her and made s1 seeds. I passed them all out to friends over 6 months time. I now have found 2 keeper phenos from the seeds I made. I must say I am very impressed with the plants I have found. I dare to say I think I found a better pheno than the clone. I say better because its a few days faster on the flowering period and it looks so sexy just like the clone. I must say I got pics of the clone and pics the s1.. Hard to tell them apart bigtime!

Here in this thread u will see my S1.. i dig pictures of the clone but for those who have s1's from Ograskal or Me please feel free to post all about them in this thread.

Long live The White!! She is dam near the perfect strain imho! Ive grown alot of strains and there is really nothing like The White. Overall she is so amazing! Not to mention everything she touches turns to gold in hybrids.

This special lady was dusted with some pollen to preserve her genetics in a hybrid. So you might see a few seeds :icon_spin:

The white s1
The white s1 2
The white s1 3
The white s1 4
The white s1 5
The white s1 6
S

Steve Z

so with those other traits coming out is there any inclination of a relation to another strain you may know??

trying to see what the hell this plant really is.... i mean i know its super fire and everyone wants it but i wanna know lol

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
that looks pretty good for a s1 smokeman:)
I hope you are gonna run her more to really see whats up

Steve Z>>The White is unknown 3 way cross brother:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

lollipopman

lollipopman

Looks great smoke, just hope one day I will have this in the stable...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i have some white S1s as well....want to get them going but was hoping to get the real deal cutting as my one source fell thru.....never the less, those do look really killer and you did do a bang up job for some S1s on that real note! cheers :) ~SMF~

S

SmokeMan

Thank you everyone for the comments and posts. I want to say this thread can lead to some very good discussions regarding the white and her genetics.

I have grown many White S1 seeds now and more clone plants than the s1 plants. So I know them all well. I got to say out of the s1 plants I am finding more vigor and speed. Plus a little more frost, so it seems. Soon I will be doing a side by side. That will be the only way to really tell which is faster and better.

Steve Z, out of all the white s1 plants every single one of them has the same smell and leaf structure. Which leads me to believe this strain is highly inbred. The frost is also thick in every plant. I did find one pheno that is now being revegged because of realizing she was a keeper. So now I will be runnin this new pheno I am about to show also. This pheno is the only plant I have found out of the S1 that looks a little diff from the others. This one is being flushed so it is a little yellow. Imagine her dark green and you can see the white resemblance. This def does not mimmick the white perfectly . The one thing I noticed about this s1 is the frost. It is a different kind of resin. Its thick and so greasy.

Check her out guys. Tell me what you think..

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice work - and good on you for spreading the love to all your buds with the s1 seeds

I think I want to be your friend lol

peace

Top Bottom