The White Tour

• Thread starter PankFlamingoMon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Ladies, Gentlemen

Are we ready to compare some white seeds? Big ups to my boy Down With Dirt for hooking these. I've got a bunch of Raskal Gear I've gotta clear out and this will be the perfect time to do side by sides for all. Take a seat enjoy the ride here we go.

The white tour

The white tour 2

The white tour 3
The white tour 5

The white tour 7

The white tour 6

The white tour 4
OGlover1224

OGlover1224

Some great beans you have there, cant wait to see what you get out of them.

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

And it Begins! 80-90% Popping on almost every pack. The SFV, Ghost, and True s1 are 2 days behind. I'm hoping I get the same ratio on them. I'm thinking since I hold almost every cut Down With Dirt used for these crosses that I'll post some guest appearances throughout the thread to give you guys an idea of these lovely ladies.
1 9 12import 034 ThcfarmerEdit
1 9 12import 038 Thcfarmer Edit

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Nice! Got about 80% germ rate on mine. Just put the th and gg crosses into flower last night. A few of them are real stinkers!

outwest

HighBurn8

HighBurn8

dude... you are soooo gonna find some gems in that mix.

I'm actually in the process of reversing two of my Whites right now and will be making some S1's as well as making a couple new crosses of my own.

good luck with the rest of your grow.
peace and take care,
H8

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Its been awhile since I last saw u around Pank, this is gonna be a gr8 show, sub'd for the main event, Peace SSP

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Down, I think we all hope you did your shit right hahah. Nothing but love bro.

winta

winta

dam....u poppin a bunch of fire up in here! definitly pullin up a chair! :eek:

J

jakk

Excited to see the white crosses match up with Raskal's Fire! The White Urkle should be real fun if it lays true to the original purps , also looking forward to the White x Durban the taste profile with the high should be phenomenal. Happy growing!

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

That's a fukkload of seeds. How the hell do you even smoke-test that many at once!!??

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

dude... you are soooo gonna find some gems in that mix.

I'm actually in the process of reversing two of my Whites right now and will be making some S1's as well as making a couple new crosses of my own.

good luck with the rest of your grow.
peace and take care,
H8

Count me in on this one, hope it determines my next order....
and, Highburns...that set of buns in your avatar is absolutely breath taking...

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

That's a fukkload of seeds. How the hell do you even smoke-test that many at once!!??

I'm going to grow them to perfection, next I'm going to trim them lightly to preserve the precious rezin glands and trichomes, and lastly I'm going to cure it all out in mason jars. After that's done a lot of people with get sample packs and I will have repeated gathering to cull down the selection. I then run the top 2-3 picks from each pack for 2 more generations to make sure no mutations or new traits come out. After I've done this we normally have a firm idea of what we are keeping. Lotta work and I understand how some people think it would be to much but this is what I love and this is what I live for day in day out. That endless pursuit of heddyness.

Be Ez,

PANK

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

good god man thats some awesome seeds you got there. go baby go is all i can say. ill be here watching anxiously.

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Can't wait to see these. The white usually lets the other plants characteristics shine through and pumps them up. Good Luck!

Top Bottom