~The white~ & ~Whitefire~

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Heres some pics of some white, and wifi I just trimmed up had to post up some pics cause they look so good wish I had a macro lens u guys would trip, 60% amber on the white and wifi, gonna be some good pain and sleep meds for sure :) first up the white enjoy.......GM

The white  whitefire
The white  whitefire 2
The white  whitefire 3
The white  whitefire 4
The white  whitefire 5
The white  whitefire 6
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Wifi

Now heres some of the wifi, my baby my love :), enjoy......GM

DSC02973
DSC02974
DSC02975
DSC02976
DSC02977
DSC02978
DSC02979
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

This is the first plant cleaned off the top of the stack,I started cleaning and it only took 5 plants to get a little over a pound, and it took 11 to get over 2 pounds, so that being said every thing looks to be on par with what I was shooting for, im loving me some wifi :).......GM

DSC02958
DSC02957
DSC02959
DSC02965
DSC02966
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Sweet! Those wifi buds are just like the ones I had outdoors. They were all along the stem but didn't fill in except near the top but were dense, sticky and weighed up better than I had eyeballed. I didn't keep any clones because I have almost 2 full packs left. One pheno out of the 4 was much better than the other 3. The other 3 were very good but one was stellar.

I

ibTheMan

looks super tasty. i would love to smoke the hell outa that.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
killing it once again gm..were these done in your beds? how long a veg did you give them?

true grit

true grit

Looking sick broseph! That wifi is somethin else, i bet it is uber tasty!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

wow wow wow, thats looking real fine!, im definnately gonna take your advice on my next run, i see how i can get her to put out, gotta let the light penetrate to the bottoms, also must top this one too. Im super excited for next run though, alien kush, white fire, and still thinking what lady for the 3rd tray! One more time, very impressive and thanks for all the help! heres my lady at 42 days flower, starting to put on the wieght now!

Feb28 4
P

primeform

everyone please stop posting your white fire pics! its making me insane... I would drive anywhere in california to get a cut of this.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
sweet! Those wifi buds are just like the ones i had outdoors. They were all along the stem but didn't fill in except near the top but were dense, sticky and weighed up better than i had eyeballed. I didn't keep any clones because i have almost 2 full packs left. One pheno out of the 4 was much better than the other 3. The other 3 were very good but one was stellar.
u lucky farmer! U got 2 full packs! Damn i envy u, tobor! If ever decide 2 part wit a pack. Let me know bro. Money has no face! I would sell my soul for them beans.

half baked

half baked

got to say growmaster them pics are makin me drool lol, im running 2 phenos of the wifi atm and love what both the ladies offer, great work bro :)

peace hb

T

TacomaComa

looking really nice brother!

my triple kush nugs looks identical to the whitefire nugs.
triple kush (firewhite#6 x sfv og bx2)

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Beautiful!
Both look amazing
Thanks Bud.....
Sweet! Those wifi buds are just like the ones I had outdoors. They were all along the stem but didn't fill in except near the top but were dense, sticky and weighed up better than I had eyeballed. I didn't keep any clones because I have almost 2 full packs left. One pheno out of the 4 was much better than the other 3. The other 3 were very good but one was stellar.
Thanks bro, ur one lucky bastid having all them WiFi seeds, are u one of them seed hoarders everybody is complaining about when they come up for auction????????, I hope not
dank as usual bro ill take your potion 69 now please;)
Hahahahah, thanks bro, but if I told ya Id half to kill ya LOL, my potion, is like the Coca Cola recipe its top secret and locked in a vault........GM
looks super tasty. i would love to smoke the hell outa that.
Hopefully u can soon im working on it :)......GM
killing it once again gm..were these done in your beds? how long a veg did you give them?
Thanks bro, yes they were done in my beds thats all I grow in, and they got a 10 day veg........GM
Looking sick broseph! That wifi is somethin else, i bet it is uber tasty!
Thanks bro, ya she is and she taste just like classic OG, I dont think u can get any closer to Raskal Fire OG cut than this cut I have right here, she is very OG dominate........GM
wow wow wow, thats looking real fine!, im definnately gonna take your advice on my next run, i see how i can get her to put out, gotta let the light penetrate to the bottoms, also must top this one too. Im super excited for next run though, alien kush, white fire, and still thinking what lady for the 3rd tray! One more time, very impressive and thanks for all the help! heres my lady at 42 days flower, starting to put on the wieght now!
Thanks bro, hope u got rid of them Mites, things are looking good in there, good luck on ur next run with her.......GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

got to say growmaster them pics are makin me drool lol, im running 2 phenos of the wifi atm and love what both the ladies offer, great work bro :)

peace hb
Thanks bro, good luck on ur grow hopefully u kept a mother of her.....GM
looking really nice brother!

my triple kush nugs looks identical to the whitefire nugs.
triple kush (firewhite#6 x sfv og bx2)
Thanks bro, glad u like, ur cross sounds dank, do u have a thread with any pics of her?........GM

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Whooooooooooooooh papa>>doing them gals justice<<really nice pics brother:harvest:

gtd:passingjoint:

waayne

waayne

Beautiful work GrowMaster!
Now that's some DANK! :pimp:
Congrats on the killer harvest bro!

Top Bottom