the white x 88 g13/hp test

• Thread starter half baked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
half baked

half baked

evening folks, just put these into cups but thought id start a thread for these gems :) next few days they will be above ground so i'll snap some pics then for ya'll to see, got them in canna terra soil under a 8bulb t-5 unit along side other testers i just started in a 1.2x1.2

this is my third test for hazeman and i jumped at the chance to test these, the guy got some serious dank in his stable :)

hb

half baked

half baked

easi guys, well all ten popped nicely, had them under the light 10days and they are flying along, not had the chance to get my camera from my friends but 2mo there will be pics for ya'll to have a nosy, i cant be happier with them tbh :)

This is going to be epic bro. I'm checking ya out homie, sub'd!
thanks alot bro, defo gonne be a fun show for sure

Wow dude! That's all I can say.
thats the exact same reaction i had when i seen them in the post box o_O

thanks for stopping by guys

hb

half baked

half baked

evening guys, just some pics of these babies

top 2 rows on each pic are the babies
TESTER BEANS 001

TESTER BEANS 004
TESTER BEANS 006

got some other strains goin alongside these so gonna be another busy round for sure

will be repotting these into 3ltr pots in the morro so should see these really take off from then :)

hb

half baked

half baked

hey folks, a lil update from the tent, plants look to have got over the shock of the repot and are starting to fill out a lil bit, i love how seeds grow under a t-5 unit, keeps them nice and tight but not too tight, just how i like it ;)

so here they are at around day 19
Update 005
Update 008
Update 009

they are the 2 rows on the left and the back 2 plants on row 3

peace hb

half baked

half baked

easi folks, just woke up and topped all my testers above the fifth node, gonna be goin with 4main arms per plant

All topped 011
All topped 013

the leaves are just starting to get that lush green look to them, gonna be starting some teas and tonics soon enough :)

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

easi folks, just woke up and topped all my testers above the fifth node, gonna be goin with 4main arms per plant

View attachment 246550View attachment 246551

the leaves are just starting to get that lush green look to them, gonna be starting some teas and tonics soon enough :)

what tea s can i buy for first week of flowering bro to thrive my plantss up a little safe nice pics as well :)

symbiote420

symbiote420

Any updates?!!!
I hope all is well half! I got some of these from ndnguy that Trefarmer made .......YAY!! Gonna wait till things clear up some and pop them around Thanksgiving!

Latest posts

Top Bottom