The White X 88g13xhp Going Camping

• Thread starter roach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
roach

roach

So I again started a bit too many seeds and had to start up my old tent again and well set it up at my summerhome because it was the only place with room for it (no idea what the proper english word is for it, but its a small house used mostly for summer vacations), at the moment my main room is filled with Frosted Headband and Elmers Glue from Relentless, and the spare room is full of mothers and clones (I keep telling myself to stay small...)
Long story short, I got a pack of Killer Haze and Romulan Haze from Pisces, and im guessing they where too old, one of each tried to germinate but died after cracking the shell open a bit, the other seeds never did anything, and just to test if something was wrong I germinated a pack of White x 88G13xHP as I know they are fresh seeds, and in 36 hours all 12 had germinated (such a shame cause I had my eyes on the Hollywood Haze too), but if the 2 other strains had germinated the WxG13HP would have been burried in my seedstash and could have been forgotten for years, and am I glad that didnt happen, its been a long time since i´ve had seedlings so vigorous, they are short, fat and branches very well, and the rootgrowth is just amazing, im excepting these to yield very well, so it looks like something good might come out of something bad :)

anyways a few specs on the grow, the tent is a 1 x 1 meter tent, a bit on the small side, so im hoping for a few males, they are grown in BioBizz Almix and will be given the full BioBizz range of nutes (never failed me so why change it). I will transplant into 11 liter pots in a weeks time and soon after that gonna put them into flower (gonna have to stay a bit small due to the small tent). They are growing under a 400w dualspectrum HPS from Sunmaster

Cant think of more to write atm so here are some nude pics of the young boys and girls :dummy::dummy1::mooning:

The white x 88g13xhp going camping

The white x 88g13xhp going camping 2

I will keep this updated regularly as there isnt much else to do while im on vacation here (apart from laying at the beach :cool:

roach

roach

Time flies when your having fun so guess its time for an update :)

The seeds where planted May 20, and had their first repotting into 0,5L pots May 31, and the 2nd into 1,5L pots June 13, and now today June 28 they had their final repotting into 11L pots, I took pictures of all the plants before the repotting to show their growth patterns, and here they are :)

Plant 1 and 2

WG13HP1
WG13HP1a

Last edited:
roach

roach

I am very impressed with this strain, they are very tightnoded and very sturdy and seems to branch well, and its a long time ago I have had a strain with such explosive rootgrowth, so far I´m very happy and also very hopefull about the final product, I just hope the G13xHP side dominates the yield :)

and now back to my sunchair and another joint :cool:

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I grew a pack of these last year, and they were some of the best indica I've yet grown. Not a weak pheno in the batch, and the two keepers are as potent as they come. It's a great cross, the parents blended very well together, my pack was all kush and stanky dank, nothing fruity about it. Excited to get them just right!

Yours look well on track to produce some fat healthy mamas. Top and train them early if you want that yield. Have fun!

RG420

RG420

Alright @roach great start bro! Will tag along mate for some dank! :)

H

happy b

@roach are these hazemans white x 88g13hp?iv just finished up some of hazemans orig bubba x 88g13hp and they were really nice.the white x 88g13hp was one that also caught my eye but never got em.
Theyr looking good anyway.nice one

roach

roach

@NaturalTherapy thank you for the kind words :) those buds are looking mighty fine, I hope mine turns out just as good, how where they grown, and how much did they strech?

Since I grow them in a imo too small a tent, I am not gonna top them this time around, got 12 plants in 25x25 cm pots in a 1x1 meter tent, some of them will be males ofcourse (and yes gonna save the best ones), but I whont know how many untill they are put into flower, so there is no room for making bushes :) but they will be topped when I grow them as clones

@RG420 thank you and welcome to the show, lets hope its a happy one and not a horror or a comedy :p

@happy b thanks, and yes they are from Hazeman, I have been looking at his strains for some time and most of the reviews seems very positive.
I was thinking of getting the straight 88G13xHP but then saw he had just made this cross with The White, and I have grown alot of White crosses over the last couple of years, but always crossed with some Kush/Diesel/Chem type plant and they have all been some very potent and tasty smoke, but the yields have been low and they all had a tendency to herm a little around week 4 or 5, not all the plants and not more than a pair of tweezers could fix the problem, but more than useual in all the different crosses, the most hermie resistant being Strawberry and Cream from Connoisseur (which btw smells and tastes divine, always the first jar to be emptied), so I figured it needed some more "sturdy" genes, and the old G13xHP (not the new version) is some well bred stable badass indica that can take alot of abuse and still reward you with good yields and potent smoke (not that I useualy abuse my plants :p), where the new Kush/Diesel/Chem is alot more finicky, I do like the high of the Kush/Diesel/Chem´s more than the oldschool indicas, they have a better mix of headhigh and bodystone, where the old indicas will just zombify you, and I like to think, have weird conversations, and write long rants on the internet :D so hoping for the perfect combination of both worlds in this hybrid :)

@HEMPERER thank you :)

H

happy b

Yeah hazeman is definetly an underrated breeder in my opinion.
iv also got some of his strawberry cough beans there.

SourDank

SourDank

They're lookin good so far, can't wait to see what comes of em. Frost for days is my guess :)

roach

roach

Its harder to do updates than I expected, the tent is so crowded its not really possible to take any decent pictures, and there isnt much fun going on in there yet, but that will hopefully change in the next couple of weeks, and I will try and take them out of the tent to take pictures :)

They where put into flower on July 20. and today I pulled the boys from the tent, 4 males and 8 females seems to be the result, so im very happy.
These plants are absolutely crazy, strong sturdy stems and branches, dont think there will be much need for any suport, I cant wait to grow them as clones in a proper room.

I selected 2 of the 4 males for making some seeds, they where the 2 with the most smell and vigor, one shorther and with tighter internodes and one who is just all over the place, biggest plant in the tent, im thinking maybe the small is White dominant and the big one G13/HP dominant, but who knows :rolleyes: I might be making some F2 seeds, but I planned to polinate my WhiteFire, Pakistani citral kush and posibly a few other of my mothers, its always fun to see what comes out of it, and the WhiteFire cross will be a half sibling cross, only the White is father in WhiteFire and mother in White x G13/HP

Last edited:
roach

roach

And I forgot the pictures :p

This times its just the 2 males I kept, the pictures are taken with my cellphone in a room with too little light, so the quality isnt the best...

The tall one, just reached 1 meter

And the shorter one at 85 cm

and a side by side for better comparison

Its a shame I dont have my camera with me up here, taking flash photos with a cellphone dont realy do the plants much justice, and the weather outside is too bad to be taking them outdoors

roach

roach

I just took one of the plants out of the tent to try and take some pictures, but I realy need a real cam, I managed to get 2 pictures that wherent too blured

this is at day 20 of 12/12

every day I get more and more enthusiastic about this strain, it stinks ALOT, and the budgrowth is rather explosive, the stems are very thick and sturdy, and overall its just a strain full of vigor, especialy compared to all the Kush/Chem/Sour x Kush/Chem/Sour I have mostly been growing the last couple of years, I have a good feeling that this will be a very good yielder, if its potent too this is gonna be a sure winner :D

roach

roach

I just changed the light from 400w to 600w to try and get some more light into the green chaos, they are standing so close and are so branchy that not much light gets down to the middle branches (the lower ones have been trimmed off long ago) and I have started to thin out a bit in the large leaves, not too much as im really not a fan of removing leaves, but I need some more air and light down in the plants.

I took a few more pictures as it was easier to get in there now the light and fans had been removed, but its still with my cellphone and i think the camera gets confused when there are too many things to focus on, but I selected some of the best, will see if I can remember my camera next time I go home

Anyways at 23 days 12/12

122654a

122731a

123011a

122703a

roach

roach

Oh and btw, pollen has been collected from the 2 males I posted earlier, and when I go home monday or tuesday I will bring it with me and accidentally drop some of it on a few WhiteFire, PCK and Blueberry x GSC buds, just dont tell my growpartner :angelic: he had a bit of bad luck with some not so well bred female seeds in the last grow, so I doubt he will think its a good idea that I spread more pollen around :hilarious:

roach

roach

Time for another update, I forgot my camera again, so more cellphone pictures...

We are now at day 34 of 12/12 and the budgrowth has exploded, some of the kush strains I used to grow had this size buds when they where ready to harvest, but these are only halfway through :D

20150823 181754a

20150823 181517 RichtoneHDR

20150823 181551 RichtoneHDR

Top Bottom