The white x AlienDawg

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

check it out fellas my boy DR.FROST got down on these nugs right here I know this pic aint all that great but I wanted to post something up for him this is just one of the smaller branches he has some nice dense colas this a is a bomb as strain hes kinda underground and don't really post so I asked if I could post some shots to see what the ppl think .....I have seen this same cut grown from another farmer and its was some killer shit at that time is was showing more alien dawg this time I see more white traits with some purple tint to them they were chopped last night still a ton of plants left I will be back to post some tahoexheadband shots at a later time.

The white x aliendawg
Rushoe

Rushoe

His line up is 200ppm tap water micro and bloom from gh with carboload and greatwhite ginormous from hombult nutes with monster bloom for the powder bloom booster for the last two weeks before flush.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
His line up is 200ppm tap water micro and bloom from gh with carboload and greatwhite ginormous from hombult nutes with monster bloom for the powder bloom booster for the last two weeks before flush.

Wouldn't the two letters "g" & "h" alone kill the bene's in Great White?:character0095:

Rushoe

Rushoe

Wouldn't the two letters "g" & "h" alone kill the bene's in Great White?:character0095:

Ummmmmm not sure man maybe someone like G.O.D could chime in for this one I think he has the info on that one but he seemed to do well with his set up other then a big mite issue he had still some nice nugs...I know that if the tap water don't sit out it can kill the stuff in the great white but then again he only uses it to transplant if I am not mistaken I will get back to u on that one ...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Looking good Dr.frostalot...LOL...

yo rushoe... post them tahoexheadband... That shit looked killer...

Rushoe

Rushoe

then flowers look bomb id hit it !!!

Aligee sup man yeah bro this is some bomb smoke shit will have u stuck!!!!!!

Looks dank.. That's a nice big bud

She taste just as good as she looks danky dank lol....Would love to try the goo she gives.

Looking good Dr.frostalot...LOL...

yo rushoe... post them tahoexheadband... That shit looked killer...

Yeah I keep forgetting to take my cam the other one don't take close up like mine does.....His fake 91 looks bomb too....

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

both phenos i had were really nice. that's a big fucking cola.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Looks dank as phuck playa!-fire one for me!
Hell yeah man its some fire bro straight up I would love to run a bunch of these one day killer smoke.

both phenos i had were really nice. that's a big fucking cola.

Yeah man it couldn't have happened with out your help thanx we are big fans of yours lol....Thanks for stopping by next time we gotta have a sick session man u can try some of my Chemdog D its got about a months cure now I guess or really close ...What are u working on bro haven't seen ya post in bit. The white alien dawgs should be ready to smoke in two weeks or so....

Latest posts

Top Bottom