The White x bubba kush (pre 98)?

• Thread starter UNITEDGROOVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I was lucky enough to scoop up a pack of these and was wondering if anyone has a picture of this sick hybrid? Does it grow like the pre 98 or does the white add anything to the mix I should know about.. I saw the pics of the cross that was made with the katsu cut and those look killer... :smiley_joint:

A

addicted

The race is on for the first to harvest, me thinks! I picked up some beans, and the buckets are ready for the next contestant on THE ADDICTIVE GROWROOM! bun-bun-bah-bah-na-na-ba-bun-na ........... The Price Was RIGHT!

But ya, I don't think anyone has grown any of these little fatherless bastard seeds yet.

E

easypleasie

I might have to pick up a pack of these since the white gum is out. Would be fun to do some grows together. Everything i've seen from Raskal has been phenomenal! I don't think you can really go wrong with his genetics.

Addicted, what kind of bucket system you gonna be growing in? I'm definitely using DoubleDs mpb, but on a MUCH smaller scale :) I wonder if these will grow into huge bushes like the White gums? Looking forward to doing some runs with you guys.

p.s. i'm addicted, too! haha beyond words my friends.

A

addicted

I have 10 DWC buckets recirculating 8 times an hour :D. Hope to make some bushy bushes myself. Plan to bring them into a 6week veg plan to ensure maximum bushing :)

E

easypleasie

addicted, that's the plan I have for my next run. But i'm limited on space (8x8) so it's only 4-6 girls in fast recirculating dwc. Veg for 6-7 weeks after clones grow some legs. Should provide for some monsters!

I only have 2k of light but plan to get another 1k after this run. Definitely side lighting! I'll be following your grow if you end up have a journal here. :smiley_joint:

easy

A

addicted

I'll definitely post up a journal. It's my new flower room so it should be an adventure for sure!

E

easypleasie

I've got a run now in my new flower room! Never ends bro! I'll add ya as a friend so I can keep up with your grows :)

K

keenstylie

Im dien to see budshots, or finished gear from this one. As soon as i do ill be makin a buy for SURE! :damnhippie:

M

mothra

Should be getting a pack of them in the mail soon I hope. They will go right into dirt.

Blessings

I

inheritwind

nice mothra, i'll be about a week behind you - hope all the best for your grow.

don't know too much about the feminised seed. what are the chances of getting a male in this cross? 1 in 100 or more like 1 in 1,000,000? none?

M

mothra

Anything is possible inheritwind.

However I have never had a problem with fem beans untill I tried DNAs Kushberry. Expensive Mistake.

P

pastor toastman

raskals fem beans will be every thing you want. just keep your eyes peeled for nanners it's always a possibilty with fems but the end result no matter what will be of the highest quality. just look around his forum from his grows and other farmers. raskals genes are what every garden needs.

D

Donk Frog

I just put in an order for these....sending in the dough within a week and hope to have them by end of first week of July...i can hardly wait.....I am also goingto to try and grab some of the white S1's when they arrive.......

J

junior

Old thread, I was gifted 5 beans from a GOOD friend earlier this year of this cross, Frosts up real nice, a keeper in our garden, my personal favorite daytime burn,clean taste
picture taken round day 40+ I think (old pic)... not sure how long she went,
Got a nice run of em going now round day 35 ill take some more recent pics later tomorrow:sleepy:sleepy

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Yo junior, mad props on the illy cross u got there I think this the first pic of this white bubba cross i seen this close 2 done. Amazing trich production! I'm assuming this is Raskals genetics? If u don't mind me askin, how many watts u got on that girl? Doesn't seem 2 stretch as much as the bubba.
-Keepz

J

junior

Yep Og raskals genetics, I think the pictured plant had 1200w on em not to sure since ive upgraded my set-up since then. Got the rest of the beans and some clones going now pretty much the same structure not a heavy yielder, but youll have the best burn at the party for sure.:party

O

ograskal

Hey nice pics junior...I'm glad you like her.....Gonna throw 3 of these in flower in a few days....Hope mine turn out as good as yours bro...Keep up the good work!...~ogr

J

junior

Thanks for the awesome cross, got my eye on your Bubba Kush Pre98 x Bubblegum 97...

Top Bottom