• Start date
  • Tagged users None
rollajoint

rollajoint

When will These seeds be available to buy again ?. Thanks

Rj

M

mavado

Yeah, too bad the logic collection drop didn't contain any.....

hope the white master is as nice.

rollajoint

rollajoint

Yeaa i now ive seen some grow journels and i want this strain soo bad haha .

Rj

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I might send some in as freebies had a herm pollinate some of the others... once I dry it out and go thru it I'll let u guys know.

O

ograskal

Hey wassup fellas..I might send in a few packs of White Bubba from my personal collection....we'll see what i got left...~ogr

rollajoint

rollajoint

well both of you thank you very muchh letss jus hopee these babies land . Let me knoww strain and raskel wat the plan is . Thanks again
RJ

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
The White Bubbas are hangin to dry so I'll keep u posted, if I send any beans in I'll make sure u get a pack bro...

rollajoint

rollajoint

Absolutee legend strainman maybe i can grow that #4 baby you have going or even better haha im joking matee . Much apprechiated bro thanks .
RJ

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, I recomend the white bubba, super tasty with a very relaxing high. I was grateful enough to get a clone from one of our fellow farmers. I truly have found me a new favorite in my collection. Peace yall, good luck RJ.

rollajoint

rollajoint

Yeah, I recomend the white bubba, super tasty with a very relaxing high. I was grateful enough to get a clone from one of our fellow farmers. I truly have found me a new favorite in my collection. Peace yall, good luck RJ.

Thankss mann ! ! I know i cant wait to get my hands on these babiess and get this strain on the moveee ! Good luck on the future grows bro !

RJ

A

AutumnFall

This strain is going to be bomb, hope I can acquire myself some!

Top Bottom