The White X bubblegum 97

• Thread starter boxmunch9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boxmunch9

Just scooped up some of these beans. Couldnt really find much info on it? i saw doubleds is about to flower some. anyone care to fuck me up with some truth

B

Bubble Puppy

There's not much that a get me to spend my money these days.But those bins i couldn't resist.Big ups to Raskal for makin some bins out of them,as i never would have gotten them elsewise..whooohoo!!!

B

boxmunch9

yea I've never even used seeds before, but the pics are so lush, hadda . Raskal, whats up dude, any info on these

M

Mr Green

i am sure these are going to be really dank as everything raskal makes seems to be.. glad i picked some of these up and really excited to run some of his gear for the first time.. some info on yield, flowering time, high, and smell would be nice to get ya thinking what your in for... :smoke

G

Gorrillagrower

I too picked up a pack of these wonderful looking beans. I missed out on them last time they were here but not this time. Should be a bad ass strain. Lookin forward to doing some crossing with it myself if I get the right male. Any and all info on these beans would be extremley helpful.

S

sizzahash

what r the flowering times on the whiteXbubblegum:character0103:

S

s4m

hello peep's and OG Raskal.

I got myself some and would like some info aswell please?.:weed-sign:

thanks.

s4m.

M

Mr Green

well will be looking forward to when he returns to hear some info on some whitegum!!!! :smoke

O

ograskal

Hey wassup fellas....I have 3 of these in early flower right now, not much to show yet but i will put up some pics as they progresss....I have homies that have some in full bloom and i'm tryin to get down there soon to take some snaps..waitin on double d's to post some flower shots as well since he was the first to get these...I'm sure you guys will get some super frosty dankness from these beans...Thanks for your support fellas...~ogr

J

jdubz206

definitely excited to see some pics of this...i got 2 germed myself, need to stick in soil tomorrow morning 4 sure...

S

s4m

hello folks,

put 6 down and they are up inside 48hrs.

will post way later when theres something to look at.

s4m

M

Mr Green

i have 2 packs of these that i will be running in the fall.. cant wait to see how yours turn out s4m..... :smoke

M

mrdizzle

anyone grow out these and ahve pics, I have a pack Im thinking about getting into

B

BrandoBubbaKush

Yea i Just received 2 of these form a friend and am about to pop em tomorrow.. any grow links?

Top Bottom