*** The WHITE X CHEM D aka Dwhite AND WHITE X CHEM91(skunkva) ***

• Thread starter Empire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

I think I commented on these over @ IC but Imma do it again cuz shit looks so dank. Good show boys looks like sum pure flame.

E

Empire

Damn... all incognito over here eh? I'm chiming in, was there a question? BTW I watched point break the other night...

From the looks of it you may have found the winner bro. Theres a pheno that me and the boys here are findin which we all agree is the best, if you can get some fuller shots before harvest that would be groovy. Yours looks different tho.]

omg omg omg its cob. can i have your autograph? lol whatup breezer

this pheno thats finishing up is getting better by the day.. im actually startin to really be impressed by it. ill for sure get some full plant shot photos up so u can see her structure.. shes a huge yielder. i got another pheno lined up to flower that is waaaaay more white dominant structure wise, so we shall see what kinda flowers she craps out. thanks again brotha cob.. hit me up on the flip side..

>>>looks fabulous gentlemen:)<<<
empire I bet your just itchin to make some erl of these<<:ninja

gtd:passingjoint:

thanks danny! oh man, u know im diein to shoot some gas through these bitches.. chems make such great goo.. u know all about that tho :) melt them faces

sticky icky

sticky icky

killer phenos Empire i know your lovin lfe right now lol..great job

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Looks pretty nice fellas! Keep up the good work cob & Empire!

Illmind

Illmind

any keepers from the 91 bubbas? i prefer super sat concetrates like ssh, or jacks cleaner. them idie dom ones zombify my ass i'll fallout n wake up 5 hrs later still stoner off Chemdog D bubble out the 75s. i'd give that shit to ppl in psych wards that's only useful app i've seen. even the scissor from the d is sick, gets a dark auburn like color just insane.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Empire whats up I bet by now they are looking sick bro how much time do they have?

E

Empire

these were cut down already.. ill have some dry nug shots soon. the white sped both chem's up to finish around 60-65 days.. both reek in their own way and both arent stingy with the resin.. greaseballs.

nug shots to come soon when things calm down

E

Empire

any keepers from the 91 bubbas? i prefer super sat concetrates like ssh, or jacks cleaner. them idie dom ones zombify my ass i'll fallout n wake up 5 hrs later still stoner off Chemdog D bubble out the 75s. i'd give that shit to ppl in psych wards that's only useful app i've seen. even the scissor from the d is sick, gets a dark auburn like color just insane.

bubba 91's are lookin real hot.. ill have some photos of those soon.. cob has found a nice few in those i believe..

C

COb

- Empire awesome show man, thanks for givin em a run. Can't wait to hear how the smoke turn out.

Got one from my run that I'm doing some further eval on. They turned out really nice, with a really heady high. Long term keeper? Maybe... we'll see how she performs on rnd 2.

This is the gal.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I really dug this one as well, but due to my douchebaggery she didn't survive...

picture.php

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Nice!COB

really Nice shot too! Makes me really want to smoke some NOW!

Respect!

great work and Thanks for sharing!

RC

Illmind

Illmind

damn is it me or does the 91 shine through crosses well? even the bubbas which i would expect bubba dom all the way. good luck on rd 2 bro. i gotta start popping some seeds asap.

C

COb

ill IME the 91 does make some nice crosses, but she does have her downsides. One of my favorite cuts for sure though.

RC thanks man, appreciate the kind words.

On with empires show... bring those pics player, curious to see if they'll stick around in your garden.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
>>>looks like pure dank<<Sure would like to hit some of that about now<<

gtd:passingjoint:

xrob415x

xrob415x

Wow bro that looks like some fire. What is the flowering time on that and how is the plant stuctured? That looks ridiculous. How is the smell of the Dwhite I seen that you said the other pheno type smelled more kushy!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Such an exciting cross, two legends collide! Great work with the White91 COb. :banana1sv6:These are going to be sick! Cant wait to check out some of these phenos.

C

COb

Such an exciting cross, two legends collide! Great work with the White91 COb. :banana1sv6:These are going to be sick! Cant wait to check out some of these phenos.

Thanks bud. Keep an eye out for any 'freak' phenos early in veg, they seem to be the ones puttin it down. Same with the bubba's.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Wow dude!! this is straight dank.. 2 of my favorite strains the white and Chemdog D!!.. im surprised this is the first ive seen of this hybrid.. mad props, shit looks like a dream.

And i thought i was satisfied with the dozen or so phenos of my white fire and every other raskal strain ive hunted down lol.. id give my left nut for the Dwhite, and my right for the white91 lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom