The White X Snowdawg BX

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

Hi everybody! This thread is for persons looking to see how bio canna does next to coco! Should help many people around the farm looking for and about what nutrients / systems. They would personally like to invest their time and effort in to and most of all helping people become more comfortable with the idea of using bio canna or using coco instead of soil or the other way around.

strain
16 coco and 16 of
the white x Snowdog bx - 3 pheno's having pictures of 2/3 pheno's

Nutrients applied:

Canna Coco a+b
Canna Boost
Canna PK
+
pure blend pro bloom
+
earth juice bloom and most the of the earth juice line
+
blue agave
--------
Bio Canna vega
Bio Canna flores
Bio Canna boost
Glacial Rock Dust... not to be confused with racial rock dust.

flower room-
co2 - tank
a/c- mini split
lighting- 2x 750w~hps 1500w hps

medium-coco flood, veganic soil
16 in pure coco
16 in 4 gallon soil

once I learn how to post photos I will. ahahaha is it just insert image could someone PM me. thanks

symbiote420

symbiote420

Is that the Eisbaer from Alphakronik? If it is I'm sub'd bro, I've been eyeballing that strain for some time now but have been a little hesitant from hearing all the mixed reviews about AKG. I'll be tagging along for the show, if you don't mind brutha, good luck!

Ever after

Ever after

yep! maybe I am just high i cant find how to upload photos its never let me before every time i try they never show up?

symbiote420

symbiote420

Happened/happens to me bro, resize your pics or change your camera's settings so it's taking small pics.....if the cam doesn't have a resize option, get a photoshop disc and download it into your computer.......hope this helps you, I can't wait to see some pics of that Eisbaer bro!

Ever after

Ever after

I am sick and feel like I am dying. :( So I will not be able to continue growing and will have to find someone to supply me herb.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

I am sick and feel like I am dying. :( So I will not be able to continue growing and will have to find someone to supply me herb.

hope you get well soon man.....n 1 day u pop them beans once ur healthy again hope everything gets better for you stay up :passingjoint:

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Hey bro, grab some good rest and hopefully find someone to get those going for you. That cross should make excellent pain medicine. And this is a great place to hang out when you're not feeling well, I use it for that all the time, like now :)

Ever after

Ever after

himself well it seemed like him I could pm me if your in north amsterdam. I would just order the white og 2.0 from the farm from karma I get better germ rates with karma's gear over seeds. you should try them out instead AKG good but some stuff hermies.(COULD HAVE JUST BEEN BECAUSE THE ONE THAT HERMIED WAS BY THE MINI SPLIT !!)) only it smells good man like the eisbear smells really good. the buds are not that tight but really great resin and flavors. really candy like that fucking sugary ass candy.

i hope this helps you as much as i i can i have cancer and my fentanyl really makes my life terrible ahhahah the cancer ahahah yea that is worse oh fuck me . fent patches way better than not being able to walk because of my legs and ankles. i dont want to talk about what kind of cancer i have but i hope i can stick around on this farm as long as god will let me be here

dry shots when harvested will be up asap

Ever after

Ever after

live your life to the fullest and live it with love and live today as if that day was your last. I love you logic for making this place the best website world wide for the cannabis plant.

FARMERS! Never ever focus on one outcome or get fixed on one out come because there will be so many out comes in your life that you may mess up your lifes path to even getting to that one out come you truelly want for the earth or for the world :banana1sv6:

enjoy your life guys and do your best to love your self and found a good relationship with your self because in the end when your dying nothing else matters besides just enjoying the ones around you can love.:cool0019:
and fuck her good fuck her real good and never ever worry

will have dry nug shots of the eisbaer in coco in a couple days smoked all the phenos i had WHILE trimming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom