The work shop

• Thread starter Asbestos4u
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Asbestos4u

Asbestos4u

Just sompthing ive been working on. I will add some more when I am able to find them.

The work shop
The work shop 2
The work shop 3
The work shop 4
The work shop 5
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Impressed already, Very clean and looks like it is going to be quite the show! Pullin' up a chair.

-Meeks :hi

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

nice dude. I counted 10 ballasts, all 1k's i assume? I only counted 8 hoods im assuming, i just didnt see the other 2? Thats a clean set up, I love soil grows.

What size containers are you flowering in? How many plants? around 65?

Asbestos4u

Asbestos4u

I figured I would drop a little more info.

The room is 20x11 with 10,000 watts, A 30,700 BTU AC and the biggest Co2 generator I could find.

The plants are starting off in 6x6 black pots full of Roots Organic, indoor outdoor mix. I added a little lime and rainbow mix as well.

I have 14 5 gallon pots; the rest will be going into 3.5 gallon pots.

I’m looking into adding another row of 5 lights down the center. But not going to start that off until I see how well the plants fill out. Might just hang a few vertical bulbs down the center and be down with it.

Also the tables in the room will be taken out once they get transplanted. They were build for a different type of system that didnt work out

Thanks for the interest

B

biggs

killer looking room bro, nothing better than growing in such a clean setup. what strains you got there?

Asbestos4u

Asbestos4u

killer looking room bro, nothing better than growing in such a clean setup. what strains you got there?

Master OG Kush, not sure how it’s going to turn out. It's my first time running it.

Believe me, it was a lot of work to get this room up and going. It was not just handed over to me.

I think my favorite part of this setup in my homemade sink I put in. It is all plumbed in and drains like no outer.

2011 07 13 194249
2011 11 14 224151
2011 04 28 175441
2011 05 04 220738
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The workshop looks awesome! I'm working on my new room as well. I cant wait to see this room go off. Keep up the hard work. See u in the threads!

Papa

Papa

Supporter
nice and clean work A4U!

what's that above the a/c in pic#5?

EDIT: oh, it's your generator. for a minute it was looking like a box sitting on top of your indoor unit.

Asbestos4u

Asbestos4u

Just checking back in. I did all the transplanting and removed the table. The plants are growing faster than shit now that the big lights are on. The plants could use a little more cal-mag but other than that all seems well. I'm debating on adding 4 more lights down the center, just not sure if that’s going to happen.

Securedownload420
Securedownload421
Securedownload422
Securedownload423
Securedownload424
Securedownload426
Asbestos4u

Asbestos4u

Thanks man, lots of hard work has gone into it, only more to come. 14K up and running now.

Asbestos4u

Asbestos4u

I cant figer out why it wont let me upload nore pics. WTF

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
sometimes the server gives me trouble. I would try uploading 1 at a time, and if that works, try bumping that number up 1 at a time till it stops working again. my magic number that always seems to work for me is 3 pics uploaded at a time, then I process about 5 at a time. It gives me an error when processing too, but if you go to the gallery after you get the error message you will see how many of the photos were uploaded before the error, and then you start from their processing again. takes a while, but you gotta do what you gotta do to share the pics! hope this helps and isn't just a problem I deal with and not your problem right now at all, haha.

-Meeks

Asbestos4u

Asbestos4u

It looks like the files were too big or something. I guess one is better than none.

Hers a question for the pros.

The air from outside that’s getting pulled throw the light is so cold that the first light will start raining water off of it. Any ideas on how to solve this problem.

It’s pretty much like condensation on the first lights. This is going to be a big problem when theses babies go into flower. The air from outside is only going to start getting colder. The inside room temps stay around 82 and humidity around 52.
Any ideas?

Thanks for the heads up Meeks.

Securedownload11
Top Bottom