The world is watching us

• Thread starter Darth Fader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
not sure whats funnier - the potheads who dont vote or PA having a higher acceptance of patients then somewhere like CALIFORNIA!

either way that post made my morning

its the anti Obama knee jerk voter that is gonna kill 19 bro

Illmind

Illmind

Dude tell me about it read it from normls site. Here's the quote (New poll shows 8 in 10 support medical marijuana in PA. Posted May 18, 2010 by Derek Rosenzweig. Philadelphia NORML Examiner Medical cannabis legislationis ...) Don't suprise me all they care about out there is guns, herron, and coke. If you get caught with weed they make fun of you for being a little bitch practically, either that or when they bust you, you make fun of them for not catching someone who just robbed a bank a block up from the police station but they got a fool bagged for a eithy. NY they nail your nuts to the wall with a smile over a few grams of dro especially in the city but I was with people who give a fuck they usually only fuck those types over there. If you walk around smoking a L not giving a fuck they'll tell you to put it out or throw it in the sewer but if you sneaking it and looking scared about it they'll fuck you all upside down n shit.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
so true illmind the last part

A

amstercal

Kid--There's nothing in the prop that says the smell of a joint isn't probable cause. Just because the joint is a small enough quantity doesn't mean they won't have the right to search you to make sure you have under an ounce. That's the problem with 19...there are so many misconceptions going around.

I disagree about this being the next step for worldwide legalization... to me the next step would be getting MJ rescheduled.

convex

convex

I have to agree that this would be the first step for world wide reform on the status of MJ.

Not necessarily California, but ANY state ...

We must remember the majority of the worlds MJ abolishment laws are a direct result of US policy and/or bullying

Hard to strong arm other nations into compliance when the herb is legal in a US state.

fractal

fractal

The good folks at Oaksterdam University are behind Prop 19(flawed or not) and have been instrumental in so many ways over the years in all aspects of the MJ wars. They have there shit together like no others and are on our side. Oh, and by the way there are law enforcement agencies backing this as well.

http://yeson19.com/ad/

This is the next step in our war for nationwide legalization..

Cheers

Really? They want to limit everyone but themselves to 5x5 gardens. They are on our side? It blows me away how anybody can say that.

S

slimjoint

Just curious what happens to people who have been serving years in jail away from thier family for selling pot, now the goverments doing it ten fold? vote no just for the hypocracy

S

spiderman

smell = probable cause

so how does one defend oneself against this. i mean, even if there's no smell, don't le just lie anyway?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Essentially you have no defense, how would you argue the popo didn't smell anything?

Latest posts

Top Bottom