The X-tractor I

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

the lorax

Yup just got my tubes! Theses things are very well made and a great value for what you get. I opted to get a triple 12" model and it's really nice, I'm very impressed. Fast shipping too! Anyways just have a concern that I'd like people who know what they're talking about to help me out with. I have nom intentions of doing this indoors as I have a sunroom in the middle of my house with no roof so completely ventilated. My only concern is that i BBQ out there and was just wondering if maybe the starter on the propane BBQ might be of some concern. Common sense tells me that unless I push the button to click on the flame I'll be ok but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Please lemme know if I'm just being crazy or if I should just remove my BBQ before I start, thank you!
idk about the bbq giving you any trouble...but i just wanted to point out that the gas is going to be heavy and gather or pool near the ground. I only mention this so you don't get a false sense of security not having a roof on your sunroom... You'd probably be ok, but sometimes it's better to be safe.

N

NorcalKid

Thank you for the input Im just really trying to be careful now as I just had surgery a few days ago and have been bedridden for the last 3 weeks so I'm really itching to try this out, especially since I have a good amount of nice popcorn nugs that have been sitting around waiting for me to do something with them. would maybe having an exhaust fan in the sunroom pushing all the air towards the open roof help maybe? I'm just wondering to what extent I should be worried, there's 2 electrical outlets iN The same room and just that Propane weber BBQ grill. I know a lot of friends do this stuff but they seem to do it carelessly and that's not my style so I wouldn't necessarily trust they're advice despite the fact that they've never had any incidents. Thanks again.

N

NorcalKid

Sorry one last question, should I cover the floor drain in my room that runs through the house? Could the butane possibly settle in there or am I just being paranoid?

JH420

JH420

why all the attention to detail andd then the rubber stopper on top?

Yeah this is my only complaint about the product...mine has blown off a couple times, oil dish full of nugz etc. Should be a SS screw on top.

Top Bottom