The ZIP ZONE, UNZIPPED! 2010

• Thread starter zipflip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zipflip

just joined up here other day and figure i'd start a thread of some my beuties.
just some shots i took today of the girls comin down within next few days.
got the purple goin on now its chilly as heck in my basement
strain - well a while back i got a few ounces form a buddy of mine who gre some outdoor and went to jail right at the time the males were showin and tehy knockered up all his girls so i gto a few beans out the bunch.
he says its hashberry but still who knows. peopel will say anything now days. lol
but i revegged on the girls beginning of last year and mommed her up and bonsai'd her and been runnin her al last year, and got her down to a science bout i thinnk.
but its time to move on to a new strain.
got them attitude freebie beans at xmas time and just ordered some nirvana's aurora indica thru attitude as well as got a few fem bean freebies too.
but heres some shots i took this mornin before lites out of two my best girls atm.
thanks for watchin teh zip channel
and some qwiso i made form a sativa dom bagseed i harvested last week.

B

BadFish

nice plantys, leeched well. they look like they will smoke nice.

Z

zipflip

thanks for the kind words folks.
definately leached well, badfish.
ran 5 gallons RO water each 3 times over the past 2.5 weeks
took a sample other day and hit it this mornin after dryin on back the puter monitor and my oh my :-)
even tho its teh same strain i been runnin for almost a year now it alwasy seems liek im smokin different shit evry plant i harvest ...?
thanks for poppin by all.

yeah its iso oil.
she make my eyebrow and lip sweat when i take a big rip off this stuff too.
kinda get that all warm and flushy feelin come over ya

Z

zipflip

well i spent sunday trimmin em and already they dry from hangin. clippe buds off the long branches and weighed in jus under 4ounces all together both buckets(plants)
i think i did alright considering only being under a 400 hps in a 3x3 room
i'll have the new 600 hooked up soon tho.

winta

winta

lookin good my dude! the best thing ive seen grown out of kitty liter lmao

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

That's definetly no cat crap growing out of them containers!! LOL,looks good

U

ukgirl420

well i spent sunday trimmin em and already they dry from hangin. clippe buds off the long branches and weighed in jus under 4ounces all together both buckets(plants)
i think i did alright considering only being under a 400 hps in a 3x3 room
i'll have the new 600 hooked up soon tho.

i think ya did all right also :D
cannot wait for the next grow :party0033:

L

lurch

zippidy doo dah, zippidy YAY!! congrats man, that shit looks dank as hell. .7g/w sounds damn good to me bro. wish i had smell-o-vision. see yah round

Z

zipflip

pix

here some more pix
my bonsai mom (hashberry)
and the three containers are 6 clones in each the buckets in back. and 4 clones in the 2gallon pot in front.

Z

zipflip

i apologize for not having a nice backing liek in abocve pix but i took these to give good idea how i treat my girls LOL
that sounds harsh huh? hahaha

in order .
i veg 1week to establish some root mass before floering and flower for week-week1/2 maybe 2, depending on conditions.

then i transplant them 6 clones to a bucket and knock em over. usually im alot nicer than i was in these pix. lol
i mean i usually just put one stake and bend em slightly as not to shock em too much at once bein they in flower and repotting plus bendin them down. but havent had no probs wit stress wit them from it yet
only way i get hermies is when i trim bottom branches in flower.

but this is how i roll my flower girls.
i can get 9 buckets at a time in my room but i average 6-8 at a time givin room to breath anyway.
but i got my buckets goin in rotation. in groups of 3 and 4 and room for oddballs/extras etc..
but cloning is gettin to be nausiating for me lately. i take and deal with 25 clones at one time this way. take few extra jus in case casualties. and then 3 weeks later 25 more ahhh.
but i fair an ounce an half per bucket average every time, so the hard work does pay off.
also since ive started growing ive noticed myself smoking alot more too hehehehe,
actually thought bout rollin hundred joints and packin full empty cig packs and try quittin cigs that way. since im one whos addicted more mentally to the comfort of/act of smoking tahn the chemical addicion i think.

so im gonna run wit seeds for while now i think mainly. give cloning a break and just keep my bonsai as an ornament til i wanna put her ass back to work LOL.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

nice grow. Good yield, also, for the system and plant size. Keep up the great work!

Z

zipflip

zippidy doo dah, zippidy YAY!! congrats man, that shit looks dank as hell. .7g/w sounds damn good to me bro. wish i had smell-o-vision. see yah round
lurch, if ya was near i wouldnt hesitate to say come on over and have a smoke out session.
hows things comin for ya on everythin?
did ya get ya soil situation fingered out yet?

Top Bottom