TheKingsOf420 "2011" 6000w hps flower room

• Thread starter TheKingsOf420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Compost

Dude, you're a rockstar.... Subd. I smoked your sour dieselpurpleurkle and it's absurd. Banging bud. You rock.

JH420

JH420

The story is a friend of a friend went down to Cali on a clone hunt... This is one of the ones that made it back... Who knows if its true.. All I know is we have some nice PKs in Canada... And this one tops them all in terms of colour and flavour...Pure grape kush!! Ive smoked stronger PKs in the past. But this one is no slouch either... :)

Cool...there was some PK floatin around southern ont about 2.5-3 yrs back it was the strongest smoke I've ever come across...it pretty much motivated me into farmin me own...but I've never found anything like that since. Good luck with your run bro, I can appreciate the dedication required in growing so many strains.

T

TheKingsOf420

Cool...there was some PK floatin around southern ont about 2.5-3 yrs back it was the strongest smoke I've ever come across...it pretty much motivated me into farmin me own...but I've never found anything like that since. Good luck with your run bro, I can appreciate the dedication required in growing so many strains.

I remember it well... :) The dank basement smelling Pk right?? No fruit at all?? Reminded me of Bubba.... :rollj:

JH420

JH420

I can't recall if it smelled like a basement, but a zip in a plastic bag would stink up an entire house like nothing else I've come across. It didn't even look great but the potency was epic.

P

paulycali

Thanks JH420! Great looking shots as well. Hope i can find at least one keeper pheno in my pack of feminised beans. One without hermie capabilities. Hopefully its not a hermie fest. Have fun and talk to you soon

JH420

JH420

Thanks JH420! Great looking shots as well. Hope i can find at least one keeper pheno in my pack of feminised beans. One without hermie capabilities. Hopefully its not a hermie fest. Have fun and talk to you soon

Your most welcome...for what I have no clue :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom