Them Mites And C02

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Actually, I still have it and didn't use it. It was more like a backup option in case the others didn't work, but they worked fine.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Actually, I still have it and didn't use it. It was more like a backup option in case the others didn't work, but they worked fine.

Was just tryen to find any info about the proudct, thanks any way.

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

definitely not for commercial growers - way better for folks to be using around their houses/pets/neighbors. God forbid the commercial growers start using pesticides...people might die

There's lots of pesticides that are organic, OMRI listed etc. Garlic, Rosemary both work as well as peppers. But no one wants to taste that stuff on their flowers so I recommend only use a pepper or garlic based spray during veg.

Azasol has the highest concentration of the active ingredient in the Neem Tree. Neem oil is not very well soluble in water and gives splotchy results. If you are worried about pests the best form of insurance is preventive measures such as an well planned IPM schedule. If you don't know what IPM is look it up. It may or not be on the forms. If its not LMK :ninja:

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

CO2 does little to mitigate mites. Raising of them temps will slow them down but will not kill them. To be effective you need to first spray your plants to make sure they are ready for the stress of a 120*F room for 35-45mins. I suggest Heavy16 Foliar as they can be taken to up to 145* and 13* without any signs of stress.

Top Bottom