Then There Were 3......

• Thread starter Tomcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tomcat

Tomcat

Uh.. I hate to tell you this, but those are not 'definite' signs of male-ness. I suggest waiting until you can actually make out sexual parts.
No, those pics are of the ones that Im not sure of. The male had clusters of 3 balls on each side.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah! Ok, whew! That plant isn't showing sex yet. Whew! I thought you'd chopped that one.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ayup!! Red blooded male there. Nice stacking on the flowers and the nodes there. I'm kinda curious to see how he'd fill out.

Tomcat

Tomcat

Ayup!! Red blooded male there. Nice stacking on the flowers and the nodes there. I'm kinda curious to see how he'd fill out.
Oh well chopped down all the males. Got one more plant and my fingers crossed. Oh well it was bag seed and I got some nirvana white widow fems, sin city nightmare og fems, purple gsc x animal cookie fems on deck. Just dont know which to try first.

20151229 235803
Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Could anyone tell me what this is? Have no idea I the strain but it's nearly 3ft tall and had like 6-8 tiny branches with a massive stocky stem hahah and I've clipped no more than 10 BIG fan leaves ? But I haven't touched the branches yet? Why could there be so little branches on a massive plant ????

Latest posts

Top Bottom