There are still people serving life in prison for marijuana

• Thread starter reloader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

larebowm

Your P.D. no 1 has the right tell you how to vote.and they should releasepeople that were arrested for marijuana.but I gotta say am with chronic monster on this 1

P

PotDragon

You have every right to disagree with me. What you can't seem to grasp is that I have the right to disagree with you.

However, I will not allow you to misquote me.

What I said was...

Yet, with your months of grow expierence, you choose to dictate what decision a grower should make.

Edited by: Seamaiden
Reason: We don't play that here.

Be nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

looks as though I missed part of your last post pd, lol
I obviously wouldn't kick people in the balls for voting different than me or having different political views or religous beliefs.
i don't want growers to get screwed and big corporations to take over and put out all thee "mom and pop" growers out of business.
im not holier than though, iv made profits off the herb myself.
i come here because i enjoy the friendships, being a long time smoker in various non medical states, been growing for awhile on and off as well(longer than a couple months). Having been arrested for marijuana, and having friends and family in jail over marijuana it can be a touchy subject for me. I wish you nothing but the best pd.. sorry if I got you fired up

Last edited:
Top Bottom