There is a fairy Weed person .

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Got an early birthday present from a close work mate a few weeks back I was out of weed and I hit him up for a zip bag , anyway I asked if he had contacts to get cheese he said leave it with him .... I did and look at what he got me 4 perfect set up cheese clones free I tell you things are coming up Millhouse for OD .

There is a fairy weed person
Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
Od I can get you as many cheese clones as ya need 😏 don't be afraid to reach out
Got an early birthday present from a close work mate a few weeks back I was out of weed and I hit him up for a zip bag , anyway I asked if he had contacts to get cheese he said leave it with him .... I did and look at what he got me 4 perfect set up cheese clones free I tell you things are coming up Millhouse for OD .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I just got some seeds in through came yesterday there ok but plant material big no way no how . Thanks it means a lot to me that you even thought of sending one day in the entire 7 states of Australia it will be legal to grow not just in one of our states really fucked up draconian laws . Od .

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
I just got some seeds in through came yesterday there ok but plant material big no way no how . Thanks it means a lot to me that you even thought of sending one day in the entire 7 states of Australia it will be legal to grow not just in one of our states really fucked up draconian laws . Od .
Damn that sucks :( have you ever grown Juliet??

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
very cool OD!!!! sounds like a mate for sure!!!!!
He is indeed he has just set up 2 more 4x4 so I’ve got 10 cutting ready for him to get his tents filled up he thought he was going have to weight to do his own , one good turn ...

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
No never heard of that strain I’m so strain backward . School me teach .
It's not very common, I was gifted them from a reliable breeder/researcher/family friend. they are ny sour diesel×c99. They started smelling dank like 2 weeks into veg and they are DENSE with extremely tight node growth. Im thinking I might have a winner. Im gonna take the lateral branches i left from the mainline and root 15-20 to start a breeding project. Ill have to send you a pack when i succeed;)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Sounds great using lateral are the best way to clone you end up with a stocker shorter plant well I’m my experience anyway , look forward to seeing how it pans out . Keep me in a de loop de loop .

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

He is indeed he has just set up 2 more 4x4 so I’ve got 10 cutting ready for him to get his tents filled up he thought he was going have to weight to do his own , one good turn ...

good on you man!! hows that song go.. a friend in need is a friend indeed, a friend with weed is better!!

🙂

Top Bottom