"There's a stranger in my garden"

• Thread starter innercityphunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

innercityphunk

I'm trippin', I have some plants that I do not recognize.
I took my cuts from the same moms I've had for a couple years. I flipped three weeks ago.
But a few are growing WAY different then the others.

Is it possible that they morph'd?

~ICP

jagle

jagle

its common that if a plant is grown from clones, and if you keep cloning eventually the plant uses the vigor it once had.
are you using the same mom, or replacing the mums often?
and are you replacing the mums with more clones?

ttystikk

ttystikk

I think yu're seeing a temporary condition, the plants were stressed either before or during cloning process. Leave them in veg for awhile and they'll grow out of it.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I got a Cherry Pie cut that when she's not happy she grows way different then when happy.. I got about 6 going rite now & 2 r not happy & they look way different then the other 4 that r super happy.. There all cut off the same plant..

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I got a Cherry Pie cut that when she's not happy she grows way different then when happy.. I got about 6 going rite now & 2 r not happy & they look way different then the other 4 that r super happy.. There all cut off the same plant..
Got any pics to share?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I sure do but I'm on a iPhone & I can't post from here.. I also don't have Internet at my house & I would have 2 pack up & drive 2 a free wifi Internet hotspot.. I don't have anytime rite now I got 2 go work in the garden.. This new site makes it hard 4 me 2 share pics.. Sorry doggie.. But I got a cheap discription 4 u.. When sad my cherry pie grows short with big thick indica leafs & when super happy she grows faster & taller with thinner OG style leafs the leafs r thinner lookin.. It's not a giant difference but I don't look like the same plant..

Top Bottom