There's a thin line between fries and shakes.

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Hi. Member me. I missed the farm so thought I'd post a minor session. We were gifted these unrooted J-'1's so lets se what we get. Also popped a few afghoo's. Took 12 clones that rooted in 7days. Will be placed under 2 600 watt hp sex machines.

Any one who knows my threads knows that it's nothing but love here so lets do this thing.
Theres a thin line between fries and shakes 6
Theres a thin line between fries and shakes
Theres a thin line between fries and shakes 2
Theres a thin line between fries and shakes 3
Theres a thin line between fries and shakes 4
Theres a thin line between fries and shakes 5

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

the meanest burger in the world could be the meanest burger in the world, if you cook it that way...

good to see you got a job Calvin, keep cookin up that fraiche

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Lol

I gotta stop smoking this shit here boy!

Man I have so much going on I almost killed them clones. Left them in way to hot of whether but got the ventilation and have roots popping out the bottom in 2 days. I'm gonna take these to the main veg room as I have 24 more rooted clones.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Don't think I forgot. This room has been a biatch as far as pests goe but everything is back to healthy. Flowering will start on friday and I can't wait. This room has been nothing but trouble. I'll bust out the canon when we start getting flowers. Let the games begin.

IMG 0509
IMG 0510
IMG 0513
DSCN1694

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Still going smooth. Day 10 I believe. Wens the big day of transplanting and trimming. Also switching to 2 600w. It's getting beast in there but not much action.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Gosh. Didn't realize how shitty the pics were till i posted them. Anyways, were at 4 weeks. You can take
IMG 4005
IMG 4006
IMG 4007
IMG 4008
IMG 4009
IMG 4010
this cut at 8 but I'm thinking of pushing till 9. Saw one good pic in the bunch. Getting sticky and stinky in there...

vaporedout

vaporedout

stoppin in to say, looks awesome! also your avatar caught my eye..... after that episode aired the wife and i were laughing so hard, when he says the code word is stretch...... WTF it took forever to get there!! then i looked up the song when he/she is dancing in the frat house....

artist: peaches
song: fu#k the pain away

its good for a laugh. cant wait to see more pics!!!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

IMG 4005 01
IMG 4006 01
IMG 4007 01
IMG 4008 01
IMG 4009 01
IMG 4010 01
Good stuff vapor. Second favorite episode of all time.

Week 5. Sorry bout the pics but cameras gonna die. Fungus gnats are bugging. Any suggestion?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Bti (mosquito dunks, Gnatrol), or what I'm going to try when I see a little more drying out--Neem oil that's been very well-emulsified (bought a cheap stick blender just for that). I'm considering also trying plant essential oils, they may be as irritating to fungus gnats as they are to spider mites.

Looking very good, ron. Good shot of your finger, too. :D

Top Bottom