6 Hydroponic Calculators.
Grow Schedules.
Plant Defiencies information.
Hydroponic Systems information.
Hydroponics Dictionary.
Grow Tips & Tricks.
"

http://cash-crop.com/tools

I'm using a palm pre i wish i had a Droid i think I'm going to go get one just for this app!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Get a Smartphone and you can just go to the website you get your nutes from and use there calculator.
I have full web access on mine.

LBH

LBH

There's one fOr Android called GrowApp, same stuff but it's kinda useless. Lots of spotty, basic info.

Best thing these new phones can do for your grow is babysit it. Security camera apps rock, check your shit from anywhere, any time.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Like LBH said. Your already on a website thats giving you that info, only better. I've seen programs where you can hook up sensors for ph, ppm's, temps, humidity, timer's, etc. And you can control all these variables from your phone. Very pricey but sick as fuck. Not putting you down at all str8, but why spend 4 bucks when you can get all that info for free right here.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

oh no doubt i guess its just because i'm a geek and having any grow dedicated app for my phone sounds like fun. sure the newness will wear off in a week but it's just a cool factor i guess. i dont need any of the information provided by this app and yes i have full web browsing, 4 laptops and even a verizon netbook it's just something cool to play with for a moment lol

Top Bottom