There's nothing like gettin' high and geeking out on....

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Fish.

Your turn. What's your favorite thing to geek out on when you get high?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I obsessively draw and layout growrooms, warehouses, closets, barns, hoop houses, cold frames, you name it..lol...I look at a building and start thinkin Hmmmmm

Tex

S

sfzoo

horticulture. started w/ cannabis, now i can't get enough info about veggie growing and fruit growing.

art. street art of all kinds. as well as functional boroscilicate glass art.

geeeeeek

vaporedout

vaporedout

ps3

playin or watchin or listenin.

OR

takin my indoor cats outback and chillin for a few hours

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Permaculture has been my flavor of geek of late. But still, if I had my druthers, I'd be geeking out in a fish room or something like that.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
horticulture. started w/ cannabis, now i can't get enough info about veggie growing and fruit growing.

art. street art of all kinds. as well as functional boroscilicate glass art.

geeeeeek

i have some art from dran, dface and david choe :)

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
audio recording and digital art consume me when im ripped. Unless its lights on time then i just sit and stare at the girls.

S

sfzoo

i have some art from dran, dface and david choe :)

rad. choe is a funny dude, have you seen 'thumbs up'? the last season was sick, in China.

wish i could afford some art...almost forked out for a Jeremy Fish relief, i'm glad i didn't buy it. But if i had the dough to splash around i'd def collect.

S

Sunbiz1

I wake and bake, and with a bit of coffee the day just floats with no geeking whatsoever...tolerance.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There isn't anything that interests you enough to geek out on it, high or otherwise? I have a bit of a tolerance myself (I am told I can toke with the best of them, and every chance I get, I try), but I still love to geek out on stuff. Like fish. And bugs, LOVE geeking out on bugs.

I

ibTheMan

Call of Duty world at war on the computer, consoles arent near as good,lol i am #1. mature A? lol

Also anything Science, Space, Time and Physics, thats what im really about.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So... you're sayin' you can wrap your head around string theory? I am a total Newtonian physics kinda gal.

Another favorite subject for me to geek out on--politics.

green punk

green punk

My bow. The new hunting gear coming out for this years archery season. Elk hunting during the rut is magic. There is nothing like tricking a 750lb animal into thinking you're one of their own.

I

ibTheMan

So... you're sayin' you can wrap your head around string theory? I am a total Newtonian physics kinda gal.

Another favorite subject for me to geek out on--politics.

Membrain theory is the lastest, yah im all about Space and time, Physics,atoms and how things really work, i mean really, like we are all a collection of atoms and put together what they can do, the atoms them self's designed birds to fly, humans to talk, use to read and write this right now, Science is Everything, though it has let use down also.

X

xeet

Oh my.. so many things..
Politics, my dogs, like tex said, grow room designs, ancient mythology and if I get really high up there, I will get on and play some counter strike (FPS online multiplayer game).

I packed up the ps3/xbox360/Wii and stored it, FIFA11 on ps3 and Halo on 360 was taking up way too much of time. Also disconnected the cable TV as I swear it was making my family dumber each day that passed. Started a bluray collection instead so I geek out on that at times too :)

x

Top Bottom