thermostats

• Thread starter dr.jellybean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dr.jellybean

looking for smoe help in tracking down some cheep realiable thermostats to controle fans .............................
has anyone had sucess ???
please let me know wat you use ...................

D

dr.jellybean

thanks polar3 !!!! 1st reply !! just so ye know i work a growshop and it hurts when you feel like your ripping ppl off, some stuff is just 2 expensive !!!!

S

s4m

hello peep's,
I personally have the beleif that if you buy cheap you buy twice!?.
I am not saying buy the dearest but if you have to rely on it then it makes sense, for peace of mind if nothing else.

s4m

C

Cannalingus

I've found these to be working ok, and there are different versions available.

But myself I build one of a regular cheap digital thermostat and it is overriding a speedometer when given temp is reached.
-If you want to offer a cheaper product in your store I don't know other ways than find a good product and resell it or construct your own out of cheaply/readily available parts that you buy in large quanta and try to manufacture it yourselves somehow. (But beware of the heavy legal involvement in developing products for the electrical market as you need to guarantee the fire safety and stuff - which can be tricky when you have a product consisting of parts from several manufacturers in any part of the world! :surprised

Good luck, whatever you do!

Ken

Latest posts

Top Bottom