These 2 ladies slow to show sex

• Thread starter SpennyZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SpennyZ

These 2 (Hotrod F2s) are soo slow to show sex here in southern Ontario but now it seems I have one branch starting to flower with literally no signs on other part of em either plant. Is this normal or is this the genetics? They are very different phenos from how they look and are growing, both get the same treatment . I am no expert btw, using Gaia green can make it look like i know what I’m doing hahahahah

These 2 ladies slow to show sex
These 2 ladies slow to show sex 2
These 2 ladies slow to show sex 3
These 2 ladies slow to show sex 4
These 2 ladies slow to show sex 5
These 2 ladies slow to show sex 6
These 2 ladies slow to show sex 7
These 2 ladies slow to show sex 8
These 2 ladies slow to show sex 9
These 2 ladies slow to show sex 10
These 2 ladies slow to show sex 11
These 2 ladies slow to show sex 12
These 2 ladies slow to show sex 13
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
These 2 (Hotrod F2s) are soo slow to show sex here in southern Ontario but now it seems I have one branch starting to flower with literally no signs on other part of em either plant. Is this normal or is this the genetics? They are very different phenos from how they look and are growing, both get the same treatment . I am no expert btw, using Gaia green can make it look like i know what I’m doing hahahahah
i’m in southern ontario as well, these in a greenhouse outdoors?

Choppr

Choppr

A lot of long spikes (pistils), and I see an axillary calyx with 2 white pistils picture 9 I think, that's a Fem. they both look fem to me...

S

SpennyZ

A lot of long spikes (pistils), and I see an axillary calyx with 2 white pistils picture 9 I think, that's a Fem. they both look fem to me...
Yea pic 8-9 is the only branch showing anything, the rest barely have anything at all. They are both female but moving abit slow compared to my other 2 strains which are king sherb which are 100% in flower

IMG 6707
Top Bottom