These are Spider mites right?

• Thread starter 303 life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
There are definitely leaf miners, mites I’m not sure of. Why do the leafs farthest away from where it started have hardly any oil glands? There are the exoskeletons? You can see the miners in a few of the pics so a lot of those smaller dots are eggs. Teach me
Leaf miners are huge. You’re high. Smoke another joint and step away from your plants. Listen to all these farmers

303 life

303 life

Ela
The only real suspicious picture I saw was this one View attachment 1207722

Elaborate on this picture
Aphid eggs look different. Some types of mite and aphids lay their eggs inside the leaf tissue. Here is a pic of where they hatched and the molt from one of them is still there.
The red circles where they crawled out of the leaf.
The purple is a molted skin.
See the oil glands in the picture?
yes I do, is that one of my pictures? I do see the oil glass that you are talking about bout they are smaller than what I think are eggs? And again the plants farthest from the spot of the infestation don’t have any glands or hardly any is the main reason I question

303 life

303 life

I agree it's not leaf miners. And comfortablynumb is right those don't look like eggs. If anything you might have thrips. And a nutrient/environmental issue.
Thank you I run the vpd so about 80 degrees and 65-70% humidity. Green leaf nutes same programs I have been running for years. Same with these strains Salami leg and member berries. As far as I know I have not changed a thing in my program is why I think it’s bugs. Let’s say they are oil glands what are all the other pictures o.

thank you very much guys

Reactions: PK1
303 life

303 life

Here is an education:
It's covered in small spots similar to what you see with thrips, but also looks similar to mite damage. Though I don't think you have mites.
I thought thrips as well but really no other signs. I have had them in the past but it was a definite not questions asked it was thrips, had spider mites as well but you could see those little fuckers, aphids the same, never had leaf miners but some of the pictures really resemble what I am seeing online. Even had russet about 5 years ago. Again they were all cut and dry. Never broad mites

303 life

303 life

What is this guy and the other guys the one on the right looks real 🦀

C5447A13 93D0 49C2 904E C05976821581
F1C59244 2B4B 499D 89EB 0D0A31F0EE60
F1C59244 2B4B 499D 89EB 0D0A31F0EE60

303 life

303 life

Again why do the leafs all the way across the room have nearly 0 oil glands and nice hairs underneath

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Leaves mature at different rates depending on how much light and CO2 they get. The entire plant will vary in the amount of oil glands.
The brown specks COULD be old molt, but its unlikely. More likely it's splash from when you feed.
Remember, your'e looking at highly magnified stuff and it will look like other things until you learn the anatomy of a canabis plant in the various stages.

Last edited:
303 life

303 life

Leaves mature at different rates depending on how much light and CO2 they get. The entire plant will vary in the amount of oil glands.
The brown specks COULD be old molt, but its unlikely. More likely it's splash from when you feed.
Remember, your'e looking at highly magnified stuff and it will look like other things until you learn the anatomy of a canabis plant in the various stages.
Ok

303 life

303 life

Thank you

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Thank you
No worries man. We all learned it at one time or another. We just passin it on... Like a joint. 😎
Don't think we are never wrong, we make mistakes just as often as the next guy. So, question everything, but when you get solid data, go with it.

Quicksand

Quicksand

Thats a piece of coco bro. Too much magnification can mess with it head. 40x is plenty for anything you need to see.
Amen…..that funny looking leaf (with the scratch type marks on the top) happens to me regularly. Not sure exactly why, but it’ll be okay. I don’t see any signs of insects here….

Latest posts

Top Bottom