"These are the times that try men's souls"

• Thread starter Thomas_Paine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thomas_Paine

Greetings my fellow citizens, revolutionaries, free thinkers and Cannabis connoisseurs of the world. A proper introduction is in order, I am Thomas Paine, revolutionary, free thinker, radical and provocatuer of the mind. In this age of unreason, it is difficult to find those of reasonable minds. So that is my quest and my charge and the path has led me to here. I have a strong sense of Cannabis ethics. I grow only organic, in soil, as nature intended. I treat my Cannabis with the respect it deserves, never allowing it to touch petroleum based products or man made chemicals...cured and stored in glass only. I partake of the sacred plant, not for the sake of being high, but to encourage abstract thought, to assist in opening the mind, not as an escape, but to find balance in this illogical, irrational world. I look forward to a symbiotic relationship with those with common sense.

-Thomas Paine-

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome revolutionary brother :hi

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

Wow...Great to finally meet you!

I live by some of your quotes!
"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." Thomas Paine (1737-1809)

T

Tolpan

Happy Welcome Thomas_Paine!

Really like your intro! I'm sure you'll find lots of good and open minded brothas and sistas here. I'm a biological farmer as well, in my business, not 100% in my indoor runs, but that will change soon.

Greets

Tolpan

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
(Auto Message)
Hi Thomas_Paine welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

C

Cusick

Welcome to the farm, you'll definitely find a lot of good minds around.

Easy does it :)

S

silverfox

Welcome TP to the farm and it's a great pleasure to meet such a person as yourself ! How old did ya say ya waz bro ? LOL !!!

PEACE

Silverfox:anim_30:

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm , I'll be back I got to go water my plants with a nice dose of canna nutes LOL

T

Thomas_Paine

Growers of the world unite...

Thanks comerades for the warm welcome. It's always a pleasure to associate with those that have a love for cannabis and a revolutionary spirit.

-Thomas Paine-

I

ineffable420

High Thomas :D

Foregiveness is the path to inner peace indeed. I will enjoy conversing with you my friend.

S

Simple Simon

Very eloquent introduction my good man and welcome Thomas !:rastadancing:

N

nitehawk

nice intro , bit bothered about mine now. i
like positive sounds like yours

T

Transgressor

Premium Member
Supporter
Greetings my fellow citizens, revolutionaries, free thinkers and Cannabis connoisseurs of the world. A proper introduction is in order, I am Thomas Paine, revolutionary, free thinker, radical and provocatuer of the mind. In this age of unreason, it is difficult to find those of reasonable minds. So that is my quest and my charge and the path has led me to here. I have a strong sense of Cannabis ethics. I grow only organic, in soil, as nature intended. I treat my Cannabis with the respect it deserves, never allowing it to touch petroleum based products or man made chemicals...cured and stored in glass only. I partake of the sacred plant, not for the sake of being high, but to encourage abstract thought, to assist in opening the mind, not as an escape, but to find balance in this illogical, irrational world. I look forward to a symbiotic relationship with those with common sense.

-Thomas Paine-

Ditto................. and welcome to the farm TP.
T

Top Bottom