these damn little spots on leaves

• Thread starter bigmikeyg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

so i’m running straight promix and using green plant nutes and running under a mars ts led light using ro with a cal mag sup and base grow nutes

the plant overall looks ok but not sure what’s up here

These damn little spots on leaves
These damn little spots on leaves 2
These damn little spots on leaves 3
These damn little spots on leaves 4
Homesteader

Homesteader

Can you see any webs on the serrated edges of the leaves. Try to clip off any leaves that have the mites and probably have to spray something like insect soap.

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

Looks like bites from mites
Yes sir, have a look under the leaves, spot anything that resembles "red sand particles" dont think thats the best description but either way have a look under the leaves and see if you spot anything unusual.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I think you just need to keep searching or assume they are there but still in small numbers and start spraying. Definitely bites though and not a deficiency. They are really small and can be hard to find but they are there.

bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

another this am from iphone cam

i have some soap i can spray em down they are still in veg

bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

i’ve pulled off a good chunk of the leaves that have these spots and i can find anything under with the microscope .. sigh .. :)

Homesteader

Homesteader

If you spray them down, just make sure you rinse them with water after about 10 minutes. The bugs will die in a matter of minutes but the plant won't like the soap on its leaves. Probably already know this but Ive made the mistake in the past

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

i’ve pulled off a good chunk of the leaves that have these spots and i can find anything under with the microscope .. sigh .. :)

my first initial thought was a root problem or cal-mag issue, however when i look at the leaves more and more it does seem like mites, they are very small ,you may not even have a bad infestation maybe thats why its even harder to spot them

Latest posts

Top Bottom