These look right?

• Thread starter Mrniceguy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrniceguy420

Mrniceguy420

Just got an order from choice seedbank. Requested o.b.p and got my dynasty genetics in a plastic baggie. Is this legit?

The new seeds are the ssdd from bodhi, pineapple fields from dynasty, hbh from dynasty, and all the individual femmies

These look right
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Just got an order from choice seedbank. Requested o.b.p and got my dynasty genetics in a plastic baggie. Is this legit?

The new seeds are the ssdd from bodhi, pineapple fields from dynasty, hbh from dynasty, and all the individual femmies
looks legit to me,some places sell other folks stuff and hand a lot out as frebbies,not unusal to get them in crack bags,i say this you just dropped a chunk of change if you got them at one time lol

Mrniceguy420

Mrniceguy420

Lol good genetics ain't cheap imo, lol. The ones I just bought are the ssdd, from bodhi, and pineapple fields, from dynasty. It ran me about 2 and a1/2 Bill's, but I got an assload of freebies including the honey badger haze which I'm looking forward to. But the inhouse, relentless, and mass medical seeds are from earlier this year from Neptune seed bank. That was an easy 3 Bill's in itself😶
looks legit to me,some places sell other folks stuff and hand a lot out as frebbies,not unusal to get them in crack bags,i say this you just dropped a chunk of change if you got them at one time lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lol good genetics ain't cheap imo, lol. The ones I just bought are the ssdd, from bodhi, and pineapple fields, from dynasty. It ran me about 2 and a1/2 Bill's, but I got an assload of freebies including the honey badger haze which I'm looking forward to. But the inhouse, relentless, and mass medical seeds are from earlier this year from Neptune seed bank. That was an easy 3 Bill's in itself😶
save your self money,pick the smoke you like the best and breed a girl done on buying seeds,unless you just got to have to so called best thing with a hell of a name and shit for smoke most times hahah

Mrniceguy420

Mrniceguy420

Right on. I'm kinda starting over with genetics, so I bought a few packs from my favorite breeders and I plan on doing a hunt for some Momma's to keep around. But I hear ya, I would like to eventually make my own seeds, i have a few males right now that I need to cull, I could possibly throw them outside

Top Bottom