These seedlings dont look right to me...

• Thread starter SavageSiren420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SavageSiren420

SavageSiren420

Also I agree with everyone saying the pot is too big for the one bit thats because its an autoflower. If your supposed to plant autos in their final pot to avoid transplant how do you not over water them???

SavageSiren420

SavageSiren420

The fabric pot is fine leave that one alone. However your other pots are thick plastic so a regular knife might not cut it. I would get a brand new tiny drill bit. A super sharp and fresh one and put it in an electric drill. Then very CAREFULLY punch some breathing holes all around those pots. Make them look like swiss cheese. But DO NOT let the drill bit punch in deep. Push the bit deep into the chuck so its only sticking out a little bit. This way once you punch through you can stop it and pull it back out immediately. If you don't start getting oxygen to those roots soon they will all die. Also don't water anymore for a while. like a whole dam week that shit needs to air out bad especially the small plastic ones.
actually they are paper thin. The small ones dry out way faster then the large fabric ones. The one in the fabric pot looks the worst so I'm a bit confused by this...

Blastfact

Blastfact

Also I agree with everyone saying the pot is too big for the one bit thats because its an autoflower. If your supposed to plant autos in their final pot to avoid transplant how do you not over water them???
It's simple and I posted pics and words explaining it in this thread.

Top Bottom