These seeds are hurting me.

• Thread starter bigwillis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigwillis

I'm gonna try and keep this short. I've been growing for 10+ years, and for the first time in my career I dropped some seeds a few months ago. I only grow from clone and I use only strong, stable, proven strains. I've been in the same spot for 6 years. The first time it happened they were legit seeds which a friend has popped and he's still waiting to see how they go. The next time it happened they were undeveloped lil bastards. I'm still unclear with the chain of events. For example, 2 or 3 weeks into flower I found pollen sacs on my sour diesel which I attempted to pick off and obviously didn't get them all. Did those sacs left behind explode, pollinate the calyxes and a seed grew inside? How and when does the male flower come into play? I have found nanners at the end of the cycle with no seeds. I'm dumping the sour strain as I think that is culprit, but I still wanna understand exactly what is going on. I still pull down quality herb and no patients have complained, but it is just unacceptable that this is happening. I've gone through all the environmental possibilities (light, heat, nutrients) and I am just lost. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

JH420

JH420

If there are no light leaks or other herm inducing issues, I would definately ditch a strain that is herming 2-3 weeks into flower...as you already know it's not really an issue late into flower.

Top Bottom