They are coming for your guns!

• Thread starter MTgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MTgrower

One more reason not to register in this "Medical" marijuana scam. There is only one thing I regret more than registering in Montana, and it involves the accidental death of my best friend. DO NOT REGISTER UNTIL FEDERAL PROHIBITION IS OVER!!!

Get rid of your firearms if you own any. NOW!

K

kolah

Get rid of your firearms?? Are you fucking kidding me? What ATF district are you working for?

For those that want to buy weapons and have a MMJ card just buy your guns and ammo from private owners.

E

EastCoastGrow

you live in Montana and are telling people to get rid of their guns? When the world goes to shit its going to be who has the most gas guns and weed

K

kolah

I have read where Montana wants to start to manufacture their own guns and keep them in their state and reclaim their "2nd amendment state rights" which will wash out any federal regulations. It's a great idea if they call pull it off.

E

EastCoastGrow

i think all states should do that, make it alot easier to identify a gun and shut all the stupid losers against guns out there. Number 1, you cant take away people guns, is someone from the goverment going to show up to everyones doors and take all their guns and ammo? Number 2 no guns=no control, people who illegally own guns would rob at a whole new level and loot knowing no one can properly protect themselves, Number 3 i dont have a number 3 so im going to hit my bong and yeah.

K

kolah

The 2nd amendment was crafted for one reason and one reason only: To protect ourselves from the fucking government.

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Securedownload

M

mr.nice

they allow people in michigan to carry a ccw to protect there medicine and they got approved. I think if you are not breaking the law and have no criminal background then weapons should be fine to have, if that's the case any one who drinks alcohol and uses prescription drugs then they should take theirs away also

M

MTgrower

I have read where Montana wants to start to manufacture their own guns and keep them in their state and reclaim their "2nd amendment state rights" which will wash out any federal regulations. It's a great idea if they call pull it off.

I don't work for any branch of any government. I don't have a job at all. I do have a CCW permit that is valid in MI, MT, and OH. All States where I have property and guns.

I do live in Montana, and I live in an area that defines human/wilderness interface. I have had black and Grizzly bear, Lions, and a wolf pack visible from my front window (preferably through the spotting scope, but they have been on the property). I also keep poultry and livestock that I need to check on and care for on a daily basis. Do I like to go over the ridge where we know the lion hunts the whitetails so I can feed my turkeys without my two favorite pistols? HELL NO! I own many guns and I used to carry ALL THE TIME. I also liked to hunt. Can't do that as a registered patient!

You people act like I'm telling you to destroy your guns. I'm just saying get them out of your possession until this shit gets hammered out. Have a look at what kind of sentences are tacked on to a drug charge when guns are involved. Involved as in simply being present.

If you have registered, you have given up your right to own and carry weapons. Period.

You can buy all the guns you want from private dealers. If you are on the list, they can come find you.

And Kola, it is HIPAA, not HIPPA.

And to everyone who thinks the cops don't do raids for this very reason, I suggest you simply go to an unedited YouTube-like video site and search for "Police raid", "Drug Raid", or "Cops kill" and sit back and watch.

M

MTgrower

they allow people in michigan to carry a ccw to protect there medicine and they got approved. I think if you are not breaking the law and have no criminal background then weapons should be fine to have, if that's the case any one who drinks alcohol and uses prescription drugs then they should take theirs away also

In this case you are breaking the law by being a patient. Federal law trumps ALL state law. The other drugs you mention are legal. Even so, you can be hit with charges for handling a firearm while impaired by prescription drugs or alcohol.

K

kolah

The sheriffs of every county in the states have power over all others..including feds and the fucking puppet presdient.

Don't believe me? Google "Sheriff Richard Mack" and "Oathkeepers."

and BTW, no, I won't take you advice and get rid of my guns or put them someplace where they are of no use to me. Why even own one if you keep it unloaded and locked in a safe at your friends house??? "Hey Bubba, umm, its 3AM, I know, I know, but hey I am calling you because someone broke into my house. Can you get my gun and ammo out of the safe and bring it over here. hello? you there Bubba? Bubba?

and out there in Montana I thought you folks still had some balls. Is that the new Montana wimper of a battle cry "Give up your guns?"

..and its "HIPPO." ..not HIIPA :hi

M

MTgrower

A Colorado chant. ...and a good one at that!

not "Give up your GUNS!!!!" wtf! LOL

I guess I chose my words poorly. I'm not suggesting anyone gives up their guns. Just be aware that this is another method the Federal Government will employ to maintain the futile war on drugs.

If you want to engage in a shootout with state and federal agencies, go for it. Let me know how that works out for you. I'll be rooting for you.

K

kolah

Yes, you did choose your words poorly and your first post was quite misleading. There are already enough sheeple ready to lick jackboots. Disarming people will not make them safer. Haven't we seen the disarming of citizens and the horrific results in past history?

I don't want to ever have to use my weapons unless in defense of myself, loved ones and friends....nor am I looking for a war. I am an old hippie and have hopes for a peaceful revolution but as the police state begins to unfold I highly doubt that is a possibilty.

I would rather see the county sheriffs of my state take repsonsibilty for the oath they took and honor Constitutional rights and God-given unalienable rights. Thus saying goodbye and "no thanks" to federal intrusions. That is why my efforts are focused at the county level. Start small and work up as each sheriff of the county is King. Sheriffs can tell the ATF to get the fuck out of his county. Sheriffs can also disregard any excutive order regarding martial law in his or her county.

My apologies for being harsh.

deep buddy

deep buddy

I guess I chose my words poorly. I'm not suggesting anyone gives up their guns. Just be aware that this is another method the Federal Government will employ to maintain the futile war on drugs.

If you want to engage in a shootout with state and federal agencies, go for it. Let me know how that works out for you. I'll be rooting for you.
Ill see you in Valhalla little brother!
make no mistake this is a war. the illusion of medical m being "legal" in a few states would make one feel progress is being made. the larger more pressing and much older issue is one of control in general. the illusion of choice.

S

StrikeitRich

Ill see you in Valhalla little brother!
make no mistake this is a war. the illusion of medical m being "legal" in a few states would make one feel progress is being made. the larger more pressing and much older issue is one of control in general. the illusion of choice.

Props.

+1

Top Bottom