• Thread starter UpInSmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
:angryREAD THIS SO THOUGHT I WOULD POST IT UP,

The US Supreme Court ruled today that a "simple police mistake" now trumps the 4th Amendment of the US Constitution. If a police officer raids your house accidentally then all evidence they obtain as part of the "mistake" is now ADMISSIBLE as evidence against you. The highest court in the land has stated that your 4th Amendment right is now void if a cop makes a mistake (or FAKES a mistake).

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

Pure bullshit! All they have to say is "oooops?!" WTF

Meeting Today...@ My house...JOIN THE REVOLUTION... or come for the punch & cookies.

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
i know,, i didnt think my u.s buddeys would like that,,, its bullshit since 9/11 they have taken our civil rights and shoving it down the drain ,, all in the name os terror ,,im more scared of them than anyone else and there new world order

S

Simple Simon

Hey Upinsmoke , now your link doesn't work , did it work before or is something fishy going on ? These days its like universal communism .

mace

mace

Well, it's only for mistakes that are for errors in record keeping. I don't know how this will play out but bush put three judges (or was it two) on the supreme court, it will be a while tell the court is more inline with what the nation really wants.

Top Bottom