They Are Wet On The Bottom

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

Put some filled fabric pots in my Tent.

The Tent has been open, have Happy Frog in them no plants.

They are wet on the bottom. I’m wondering will these bags mold?

oLd1

oLd1

oLd1

Well shoot I used plastic pots before and did fine. I don’t have anything to put under them.

oLd1

quirk

quirk

If the fabric stays moist, you've got a very good chance for growing mold, especially at temps between 75-90F.
Plastic or fabric, I elevate and have a fan circulating air 24/7. Check Home Depot, Closet Maid, Aisle 5 Bay18
Couple of autos, week 8.

Training
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

My first attempt at this was using a 5 gallon bucket where I cut off the bottom two inches and then made some large holes in the bucket bottom for drainage. Then, I didn't want to use all my 5 gallon buckets so I got the idea to use the lids. I just put a bunch of holes in the bucket lids and that works well too and didn't use all my buckets up. These sit in drain pans to hold any runoff inside the tent.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Whatever you have laying around such as Old PVC, two by twos, one by ones, whatever cut to length 2 Under each pot.You don’t need to spend money to raise a few pots An inch off the ground. Use your imagination and keep it simple, brother. At least to start with.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Almost anything to get the pot an inch off the floor. Put a catch dish with golf balls in it, or anything that lets air flow up under it.

oLd1

oLd1

We bought some Pots yesterday that have a place to put water in the bottom.

Told the boss this morning I didn’t think they would work. She says I’M NOT TAKING THEM BACK!!

So she takes my fiber bags sets them in the pots and says this will work.

So I will try this even though I no longer sleep with her but she might beat me up.

oLd1

oLd1

oLd1

Ok I rethought this. Got Cake Pans for catch. Put couple strips of insulated board under my pots for air space.

oLd1

Top Bottom