They got cold...

• Thread starter souf69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Man, I have NEVER been able to achieve black. Sure makes the trichomes stand out, doesn't it? When are you gonna choppy-chop? Curious about the effects of such cold on the smoke.

souf69

souf69

Chopped that one today, but I will let u kno fur sure maiden. Had em in the cold about 40's. Total torture on em...I deserve watever they yield for being so ungrateful.

Afghi420

Afghi420

I have seen pics of the La Confidential with some serious black leaves.. I just finished growing 6 LA's and the leaves weren't changing much at all until near the last couple weeks.. I usually kept my temps around 19-26 Celcius, but by just dropping the temps by 2 or 3 degree's down to maybe 16 degrees celcius it brought out coloring in the leaves and some buds very fast...

DSCN1461
May6LA

souf69

souf69

Nice work af! That bottom one looks a little overwatered, hence the claw like jim carrey would say.

Afghi420

Afghi420

Nice work af! That bottom one looks a little overwatered, hence the claw like jim carrey would say.

I don't think that's overwatering that caused that, i think it is from a bit too much nitrogen.

ttystikk

ttystikk

There is nothing wrong with that plant that a week in the curing room won't fix. If y'all are scared, I'll try the first bowl. Someone has to be willing to make the sacrifice, after all...

souf69

souf69

Maybe we are both wrong, but ty is right, one good spliff should make us irie.....

Afghi420

Afghi420

There is nothing wrong with that plant that a week in the curing room won't fix. If y'all are scared, I'll try the first bowl. Someone has to be willing to make the sacrifice, after all...

well seeing as how i grew them and know what went into them for food and how good of a flush they got im really not looking at it as a sacrifice.. if you could smell the 4 out 6 plants that have that deep skunky dankness you wouldn't think of it as a sacrifice either.. these plants were grown without issue the entire grow except for a bit of leaf curl, compared to some ragged ass plats ive seen growing i think ill be safe

ttystikk

ttystikk

well seeing as how i grew them and know what went into them for food and how good of a flush they got im really not looking at it as a sacrifice.. if you could smell the 4 out 6 plants that have that deep skunky dankness you wouldn't think of it as a sacrifice either.. these plants were grown without issue the entire grow except for a bit of leaf curl, compared to some ragged ass plats ive seen growing i think ill be safe

I didn't say it would be a tough sacrifice to make! I'm just here to help, you know, just in case....

Looks great, brother. Tell us how it smokes!

Afghi420

Afghi420

well i've smoked from one of my plants i took early.. i took one plant just to give me something decent to smoke, so im going to try and just smoke on that one plant while i let the other 5 i just took down slow dry then cure for awhile.. but the one plant i took a week earlier smokes very smoothe and seems to have a very light fluffy white ash.. the other 5 plants have had 3 or so more waterings then the first one i took down so they should be even slightly smoother i hope. i believe it's magnesium that causes most of the hrashness in the smoke anyway isn't it, not nitrogen? Anyways they all had atleast two full weeks or more of just gettin g pure water, that was after i flushed them good with lots of runoff.. they are all LA Con but seem to vary quite a bit, ive got atleast 3 totally different bud structures here.. 3 or 4 out of the 6 have a very strong funky smell, fuelly/skunky, and 2 of the 6 don't seem to have much for smell at all.. i managed to get a joint to burn today, it was just two fat buds that broke off the plant when i trimmed them about 4 days ago.. so they have been 4 days off the plant and was quite potent for being that fresh, so with a couple weeks of cure they should be pretty nice i hope, ive heard pretty good things from a lot of peoiple about LA Confidential.

Latest posts

Top Bottom