They got ur phone tapped whatcha gone do. (Must read)

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

So you gotta wonder, who is running the show, and why? If you could run the government in a way to make more money for yourself, what would that look like? I think it would look a great deal like it does today... and the 'who' are the neveau riche in this economy who have done well in the last bubble, own a large corporation, or own companies involved in building overseas construction projects, our defense contractors- and now, believe it or not, private prison industry lobbyists, to find ways to increase sentences and build growth in their bottom line. Seriously. If that is NOT a crime and stealing a bag of cheetos to survive is, our society is in grave trouble.
At some point committing crime becomes an attack to balance injustice, sounds bad to say but im a smart person, a law abiding citizen,, arrest me, put me in prison for something like growing MMJ for my pain and suffering.. Well I would tell the judge, incarcerate me,, I will learn all there is to learn there and make sure I deserve the sentence when I got out..

Top Bottom