❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Fed them all today
Compost tea
Canna Aqua Vega a+b
Calimagic
Massive (1/8th of recommended)

and some pruning.
The static’s dom LBBM is not loving being close to the light but it fits there and the others love it so it better learn to like it.

cut off half the roots and replanted my LBBM mother too.

View attachment 1060939View attachment 1060938
Took the first on step cutting down my bonsai and it's doing great, thanks for the inspiration! 🌱

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Smells like skunk and cookies in my place so I ordered a 4” x14” carbon filter.
$45CAD delivered. Grabbed some grafting tape as well.

8D890D46 3B75 4E88 A62A D67ECAD14FA2

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Fed today because too much lime green in my tent for my liking. These girls are starving.

but then it went in at 1.5 and came out .8? starving with that many salts in there?
D4C6FF81 B4EE 4ECE 99B0 79D3D49A6DE2
This Cookie stinks. Like you’re baking cookies with canna butter and a skunk got run over outside.
2626096F 3660 4E0D 8C82 66DA4E1E3414

Grafted a seedling onto a stronger root system to see what happens.
C6D1D704 D958 4254 BBD2 2B553C9DC767

cracking this lady. Same bag LBBM came from. BIG SEEDS MAN!
A60AC501 A63A 4A97 8754 D985484A38C2

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

too many males. Is there ever too many plants?
I should explain better; I was hoping for a male out of this batch for future projects but I’ve got three looking like males although still too small for me to say. All three have something I like though.
two are stinky with unique funks and one I like it’s vigour.
Should I keep all three or cull a couple and how to decide, hence my problem.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I should explain better; I was hoping for a male out of this batch for future projects but I’ve got three looking like males although still too small for me to say. All three have something I like though.
two are stinky with unique funks and one I like it’s vigour.
Should I keep all three or cull a couple and how to decide, hence my problem.
Smoke a joint... The answer will come to you. 🤘 🤪

Goodthingsgrow

Goodthingsgrow

I don‘t see anymore sticky traps. Did you fix your gnat issue? I had the same issue from fresh soil. I found that less water for the eggs and the sticky traps to control the adults worked well without any pesticides. I baked my soil for the third pot and didn’t have anymore problems.
Looking good in there. Hope you don’t mind if I watch along.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

I don‘t see anymore sticky traps. Did you fix your gnat issue? I had the same issue from fresh soil. I found that less water for the eggs and the sticky traps to control the adults worked well without any pesticides. I baked my soil for the third pot and didn’t have anymore problems.
Looking good in there. Hope you don’t mind if I watch along.

hell yeah follow along I’ve been following yours and been envying your gear haha

I think I nipped them. I used DE, dried out the pots until I thought the plants couldn’t take it, and sprayed a light h202 solution on top when I first spotted.

I’m working towards full organic with KNF but right now in Promix hp. I don’t think the gnats came with that though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom