They stop growing for 2 week now!?!

• Thread starter Westpsy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Westpsy

Westpsy

in pic the youngest look happy but other stop growing and ..
I don’t fertiliz yet

They stop growing for 2 week now
jamk911

jamk911

theres alot going on here.. but my first advice would be.. transplant them to ATLEAST 1 gallon buckets.. 10 at most lol.. use pots.. old easter baskets or 5 gal buckets w mad holes stabbed in bottom and sides to let out h20..
w.e. just get em somewhere new.. its easy to transplant w those cup.. hold the cup in your hand .. squish it slightly at bottom.. like yer eating a push pop.. and then flip it onto hand and tap .. bam out.. i had roots climbing out bottoms of mine a couple weeks back b4 i transplanted..

idk if that is the direct issue.. i will say that stretch is super crazy.. you may not be using proper lights.. or giving proper amt of time in said light.. but definately appear under nourished as far as lighting goes..

also be sure you got holes stabbed in those cups.. and dont overwater.. super easy w styrofoam cups.. SUPER EASY.. and thatll stunt growth from day 1 to last week of flower lol..

could you provide more info soo I can try to give a better answer to fit YOUR SPECIFIC GROW? ill do my best to help put your mind at ease and get these badboys spittin some fire out..
im no green thumbed god.. but i am pretty well read and informed and experienced at growing in general.
hope yer on now!
im gardening my own rn too...
ok.. soo.. as far as more info..
when did they start germination (what day did you put the seed in)
abt how long ago did they sprout (when did ya notice the seed was open .. about)
how often dyou water...
how much dyou water at the time.. any specific amt or just eye it out..?
do you ph anything..? use any nutes yet..? make sure water is warm and not cold (can harm roots instantly from shock) ..
is the rooms temp regulated?
what soil are they in..?
and finally LAST BUT NOT LEAST FOR SURE.. lighting.. what light you using.. how far away is it from em.. and whats yer schedule? 20/4? (my fav) .. 18/6? .. etc..

ty for your time.. those answers should allow a good start to solving this

Westpsy

Westpsy

theres alot going on here.. but my first advice would be.. transplant them to ATLEAST 1 gallon buckets.. 10 at most lol.. use pots.. old easter baskets or 5 gal buckets w mad holes stabbed in bottom and sides to let out h20..
w.e. just get em somewhere new.. its easy to transplant w those cup.. hold the cup in your hand .. squish it slightly at bottom.. like yer eating a push pop.. and then flip it onto hand and tap .. bam out.. i had roots climbing out bottoms of mine a couple weeks back b4 i transplanted..

idk if that is the direct issue.. i will say that stretch is super crazy.. you may not be using proper lights.. or giving proper amt of time in said light.. but definately appear under nourished as far as lighting goes..

also be sure you got holes stabbed in those cups.. and dont overwater.. super easy w styrofoam cups.. SUPER EASY.. and thatll stunt growth from day 1 to last week of flower lol..

could you provide more info soo I can try to give a better answer to fit YOUR SPECIFIC GROW? ill do my best to help put your mind at ease and get these badboys spittin some fire out..
im no green thumbed god.. but i am pretty well read and informed and experienced at growing in general.
hope yer on now!
im gardening my own rn too...
ok.. soo.. as far as more info..
when did they start germination (what day did you put the seed in)
abt how long ago did they sprout (when did ya notice the seed was open .. about)
how often dyou water...
how much dyou water at the time.. any specific amt or just eye it out..?
do you ph anything..? use any nutes yet..? make sure water is warm and not cold (can harm roots instantly from shock) ..
is the rooms temp regulated?
what soil are they in..?
and finally LAST BUT NOT LEAST FOR SURE.. lighting.. what light you using.. how far away is it from em.. and whats yer schedule? 20/4? (my fav) .. 18/6? .. etc..

ty for your time.. those answers should allow a good start to solving this
Thank you very much for your help buddy
I also think the pot should be changed
Mars hydro light is ts600 in 24 hours on but the electricity was cut off for 30 hours 🤦🏽‍♂️ and they came out of the ground on the first day
That's why they got up so much
Thank you
I change the pots, it has to be fixed

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

My plants did a bunch better when I up-potted with some good dirt and perlite 70/30. 3-5 Gallon pots and you're good till harvest.
And get a bottle of some type of Cal Mag supplement, its good insurance against the most common deficiencies.

jamk911

jamk911

ya 30 hrs no light will really mess their heads up lol.. but they can recover if its 1x at a young age.. truth be told.. i donr focus at all like most people ..and i still pull similar results..
if yer new, with how many plants you got growing there... just focus on getting everything down to general science.. then tune it in on a grow where you have less plants or slow tune, over time, the things you see as most important to your grow needs..
temperatures never an issue for me.. soo I dont got a single thermostat or heater .. i just grow in closets in my room and spare room and keep em comfy lol..
watering.. i use tap water from new jersey w no filter and no ph tester or ph up n down.. just drip 2 drops of lemon juice per gallon.. little bit o this.. little bit o that (w.e. fert i think is time correct at the moment, lol) .. i use cns fert for the convenience.. as you see im a lazy mofo lol..
I do however try to make sure i keep 1 IMPORTANT RULE to my grows..
let them girls dehydrate a little..
i wanna water em every time i see the top a little dry.. thats my hardest shortcoming.. forcing myself to let the leaves wrinkle as a sign of dehydration.. then flooding em and leave em alone..
anyways i drifted off lol.. just keep it simple or youll go insane and feel overwhelmed and focus soo much youll totally miss something altogether.. itll be fine if the genes are good. im learning now how big a deal genes are.. strong genes can weather all types of neglect and slack lol.
but for real.. amazon has some 12 pack 3 gal pots for like 12 bucks.. buck a pot.. and then .. the light.. 7 plants is quite alot for.. you may want to try to dish out for some typa light.. its a huge role in the process.. im a tightwad.. but i squeaked out for an aglex 3000w cob led.. the brands super powerful and super cheap.. i spent $250 and it draws about 650 watts true draw.. if you do get a light you dont need that though.. just maybe a 1000w led for like $90 and yer good..
move your light about elbow to tip of finger away from plants.. let em roast ... they get stringy like that when they cant find enough light.. its like walking for them lol.. although it may be the 30 hrs out

jamk911

jamk911

oh also.. im an ocd freak when it comes to knowledge.. i read alot about it.. if you try to give em 4 hrs a day off.. it really helps w growth they say.. apparently 6 is too much .. 0 is too little..and 3 or 4 was the sweet spot...
oh btw i just was holding these seeds 23 days ago lol.. soo I can kinda of show you what to expect through this if you want.. since ill just be like 2 weeks ahead or so.. i topped 1x and am gonna flip in about a week. my cheap ass used old kids easter baskets for 2 and a sunflower of my girls because i wasnt ordering 2 12 packs LOL.. 1 room is aglex.. others niello cob 600w led .. not as strong as u see lol
but use this as a reference if u want.. the closets are 2.5 x 5 .. so thats abt the space youll need for 7 plants

20210524 080738
20210524 080713
20210524 080235
20210524 141630
20210524 141614
Top Bottom