Theyre first night out .i hope theyll be ok

• Thread starter DevinA95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
If you ever got some flowers your trying to intensify by concentration; These days, I highly recommend dry ice method. CO2 IMO is quite possibly the most pure extractor one can use, period, hands down, IMO. In all it's forms, liquid or crystal.

It perfectly preserves all essence of the flower. All of it.
Just bag it and shake, then sieve, then extract to a clean glass table.
IMG 20210212 165804961   Copy
IMG 20210212 1659279461   Copy

Last edited:
Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Glad you finally got some flower back! It can be frustrating to have to throw stuff away but as always it is a learning experience. I guarantee you will do better next year, and even just with your new knowledge your indoor will prosper.

Agreeing dry ice shaking your stuff in bubble bags is a quick easy way to extract. you could even take it a step further and use your kief from your shake in a rosin press. You will go through a lot of material and get some nice smokeables as a result, and it's pretty much solvent free.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Keep posting, too! You have a good attitude and are intelligent enough to progress as a grower, everyone goes through problems but your ability to learn and recover is what makes you a good grower.

My last crop of lemon kush had botrytis in almost every big cola, even though I thought I was keeping a close enough eye on them. I figured out what the problem was and corrected it, and my next crop of the same will do better.

Keep it up! Most things in life that are worth it take a lot of effort, growing is no exception. It would be a shame for you to not to not keep developing your skill when you have already seen your talent for it

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Ok everyone. I've givin up on the hash from the Blueberry. After letting it set for a few days it didn't look like anything I would want to put in my body. After everything was cut and dried all I had was 14 grams of Pre 98 bubba kush. Very good quality in my opinion. Not much of a pay off for all the work but thats how it goes sometimes I guess. I decided to try and grow a candy kush autoflower inside my spacebucket. 1 week old today and she's looking good. I'm about to start a new thread for it. Thanks everyone that has helped me!
Thanks for taking us along on the ride.

DevinA95

DevinA95

If you ever got some flowers your trying to intensify by concentration; These days, I highly recommend dry ice method. CO2 IMO is quite possibly the most pure extractor one can use, period, hands down, IMO. In all it's forms, liquid or crystal.

It perfectly preserves all essence of the flower. All of it.
Just bag it and shake, then sieve, then extract to a clean glass table.
View attachment 1176003View attachment 1176004

I will give it a try next year!

Top Bottom