• Tagged users None
sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Theyre not baseball cards 3
Theyre not baseball cards 2
Theyre not baseball cards
So lets get to poppin em. They're not doing any good collecting dust. Planning on popping a ton of beans this year so lets get started. Looking to put most of these outside this spring.
6- dutchess pnwroots
12- sour L.S.D. BOG
14- blue power Sin City
8- Alien Rock Candy Alien genetics

Thanks again to @logic @Alien
@SinCitySeeds @Kaya Paul and @BushyOldGrower

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

hahaha "not doing any good collecting dust!" point well made! might have to follow the leader and start cracking some beans myself!

Nice little line up you got going there! deff gonna stop in and out on this thread.

much luck, hope all goes well.
Z

shawnskush

shawnskush

Subbd up sealed! Interested to see what you find in the dutchess Im hoping to find a nice dutch treat leaner when I get to poppin mine

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
NICE!!

I am also finally popping some seeds. Just dropped some orange juice bud x sour dub, ghost x alien, and nevilles haze x blockhead.

Nothing better than the surprise of seeds. It's my favorite part of growing. Finding something new.

Kaya Paul

Kaya Paul

Just finished trimming some... I guess finished isn't the right word, as I have a heap left.

This is a good link to info n discription:

The no.5 is a pheno that has been around my area for years. She is a beast, 11-12 weeks and a flimsy gal suited for scrog. Super strong, scored consistantly in the 20's for us. The cross added structure, color and shortened bloom time in most phenos.

Top Bottom