they're out there having fun in that...

• Thread starter Califlower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Califlower

Califlower

It's interesting, some bud looks rather purple when growing in the sunlight, but dried and viewed under low level CF lighting, it isn't noticeable. Under the grow light I see the purple though.

I learned a couple things since last outdoor grow, thanks to these forums and experience, because you have to figure out what works best for you.

Always check your plants, especially fan leaves for spider mites, white flies, caterpillars, etc. Don't get lazy and forget to check! Keep the powdery mildew down with a good spraying regimen of 2:3 milk:water solution, Neem oil solution, and/or 1:1 isopropyl alcohol and water solution. I usually do milk, Neem the next day, Iso two days later, in two days repeat. I have yet to refine. The best bet is growing more mildew resistant strains. Skunks seem well suited, as well as anything that stretches a little compared to squat leafy strains. What else did I learn? Get a better sprayer! Get one you can pump up the pressure then lock the trigger. They have gallon ones at the hardware store for like 12-15 bucks. Don't fuck around with a hand pumped spray when growing more than a couple plants outdoor, and even then ensure a nice mist from your sprayer. Oh yeah, the alcohol and water solution wrecks dollar store sprayers, lol. Oh always isolate newly adopted clones until proven pest free.

I've rambled long enough... Did this year's finish seem a little earlier than last for similar strains?

peace

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Get a battery-powered sprayer.

And yes, I've got two girls that look for all the world like they are DONE. I'm not pulling them yet, I want to see if they'll start popping calyxes again. I think they were heat-stressed, but I was gone so I wasn't able to see the progression.

Oh! Here, this is the one I use inside:

MotherFUCK! I paid close to $100 for mine and now it's on sale for $30???? Mother COCK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom