Thining of building a Veg Box

• Thread starter magick81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

magick81

Hi everyone,
As some of you may know, I've got some chemdog plants which i have just switched to flowering.

Now, I also have 2 autoflower seedlings in the same tent, but I am now thinking of making a vegging box, that way I can pop more of these seeds, and put them into my flowering tent, right after these ones are done.

Now to keep power costs and heat down, I am thinking of doing it with CFL's. I've seen many successful grows, where they have used cfl's for vegging and hps for flowering.

Just a couple of questions.
Do they sell adjustable light fittings for cfl bulbs? Or will I have to make my own?
How many cfl's per plant do I need? I'm thinking of doing 10-20 plants. As the seeds are not femmed, I'm aiming for 10 females. Will 10 cfl's be enough? Or will I need 20 :sad0047:???

Also, one last question... I have heard that the lower branches on plants only produce little popcorn buds as little light penetrates the canopy to the bottom. I was thinking of maybe adding a few cfls in the bottom corners of my grow tent, will that help to produce big buds on the lower branches also?

Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Cheers
DrMagickzX

K

kratommovers

Hello, please feel free to place your kratom orders with us. we have kratom extracts, plants, and extracts available. we do offer drop shipping too, directly to our customers address. please contact us at [email protected] for quotes on our products.

Thank you

Top Bottom