Think God For The Infirmary What The Hell Is Going On Now ??

• Thread starter luvurkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvurkle

I am getting twisted leaves on this one branch I popes several leaves off looking for anything moving no signs .. Is this something to do with nutes ?
Think god for the infirmary what the hell is going on now

Toaster79

Toaster79

Dig around and try not to fck too much with the root ball or she'll get even more pissed. While you're at it, take a few samples and make separate slurry tests.

Keep it green!

L

luvurkle

slurry test ? SO did a hole break a root off and test it ?

L

luvurkle

YEP DE and it don't just wash off even after spraying it with a hose leaves this white crust that is very hard to clean

L

luvurkle

but a leaf blower and a big bag of DE can REALLY dust a plant lol I am worried broad mites but I have yet to find anysign so I am thinkin it has something to do with nutes hate to cut off the limb if its nothing to worry about weird its only on one limb .. I have just had limbs to die and dry out for no appernt reason . But a blockage or something

Toaster79

Toaster79

What are you feeding? How often? How strong? Soil mix? .....

Give info to get info

L

luvurkle

sorry ocean forrest soil veg 30-10-10 orchard feed then aug I started the transition 8 32-15 from earth juice purple skunk I have two clones and both are way small compared to my other indicas On the transition it says 1 teaspn per gallon and this only received half dose maybe 3 times I fert every 3rd-4th day others are doing good I do have another plant looks maybe slightly burned

L

luvurkle

Same plants ? this is one in the greenhouse but not beside the one with RM

L

luvurkle

1 I water one day
2 then next I give I light watering 30 mins before nutes
3 next day I don't water or light water depending on wilt or no
4th day repeat step 1
I always water I little before adding nutes as I live in norcal and it really gets hot so if I nute on dry soil I get burns

L

luvurkle

these are in the ground 3x3 hole knee deep. Last year I didn't have to grow in a green house and didn't have n e bug troubles this year has been one kick in the balls after another

Toaster79

Toaster79

I'd say those holes you dug are too small for the trees you're growing and roots hit the bottom. And on top of that your outside roots are staying too dry for too long and are dying. Thats where all the yellowing is coming from and resembles P-. What water do you use. Why don't you water with some compost tea? And those nutes you use, are those organic nutes or salts?

Top Bottom