Think I overwatered, but wanna be sure

• Thread starter ajkrach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ajkrach

So my cat had gotten into my tent and had some fun, long story, but in the end 2 snapped in half basically and some leaves got broke. It's been about a week, give or take, and they're bouncing back pretty well. I'm going into week 2 of veg, and I'm getting some brown and clawed leaf tips, and I think I got a little worried after the cat incident and think I overwatered the last couple of times. Am I right, or is something else wrong? Calmag, maybe? Some advice would be awesome.

Think i overwatered but wanna be sure
Think i overwatered but wanna be sure 2
Think i overwatered but wanna be sure 3
Think i overwatered but wanna be sure 4
A

ajkrach

There's some browning of the leaf tips of a couple, I see a few spot on the leaves of one, and there's some clawing or drooping on some leaves. It's not major by any means, I just don't want a y thing to do o become problematic.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The clawing is from too much N. I see no Mg deficiency symptoms.

A

ajkrach

I'm waiting on my hookups for the filter to get here. And the strip is just there. I haven't made anything permanent because I'm moving the tent to a different room so I didn't do a lot to square things up. Yeah, I know it looks silly.

visajoe1

visajoe1

out of curiosity, why is one of first inclinations you have is a calmag deficiency? tryin to understand this phenomenon from young grower perspective

we dont need calmag in soil unless using ro. we also dont need ro in soil unless tap/well is unusable. happy growin! 😎

Top Bottom