Think i'll fit in here more

• Thread starter leonidas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

leonidas

Found this site from drama over at another site. I think I will fit in more over here.

Used to frequent back in the OG days under a different name. Good to see some of the old guys still posting over here now.

Wondering what are the must have seed co's on this site? The breeders over here im not too familiar with so wondering whos the top dog on the farm?

Used to order from seedsdirect about 10 years ago. Back when they used cd cases. Anyone else remember that?

t.o.med

t.o.med

welcome leonidis im sure youll like it here usually pretty laid back.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Yeah welcome to the farm..I sure hope The DRAMA was left over at the other site...Looking forward to seeing your Garden..until then take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup. Before they split up. Welcome to the farm!

Vivit the breeders foums and you'll find all the info you'll need to snag some highly desirables.

J

jordisgarden

Oh man i forgot about the first white widow seeds i bought 12 years ago that came inside a cd. you had pull it apart. welcome man i made the jump from rui because all there was were a bunch of goons who like to tear into and rip down other peoples shit. its not a contest its a passion. this site rules and honestly i never left here since...youll love it here

J

jordisgarden

1st they sent em to me in rolling papers. i sent them an email that they were crushed....no questions they sent me them in the cd. maybe crushed beans were the reason they use a cd case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom