Thinkgrow model W 630 watt led lights tips , nutrient deficiency, what am I doing wrong ?

• Thread starter Atlsfinest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Atlsfinest

Hey guys Atlsfinest here again …. Need all my led farmers to chime in and send me some game. New to the whole led game .. clone room and mother room is in another room never had issues there. I do run some cheap blurple lights for my mothers and clones. I’ve read that commercial led lights could cause nutrient deficiencies of sorts. I feed the same nutrient line to my mothers as I do anything that goes into my flower room. Im also running promix hp as my medium. Have read a lot on promix not having to worry about ph or treating it as hydro by running ph levels as low as 5.5ph. From past experiences I’ve had 2 runs with promix hp and I never did ph anything and pulled some of the best flowers till this day! Ever since I started to check my ph I’ve had all sorts of weird deficiencies.

Thinkgrow model w 630 watts
Promix hp
Plagron nutrients
3 gallon pots
Day temps 78-80
Humidity 65-70%
Night temps 74-75
Water from tap running it through a hose filter to remove chlorine etc
Ph off tap 8.0
Ec 0.2

I usually follow the feeding chart and run the recommend ec I never go above 2.0 ec in veg (1.8)and keep my ph at 6.0. Checked my run off and ph was coming back at 7.0 and ec 2.6. Both coming out higher than going in…. I’m sure that’s where my issue is for having deficiencies but I can’t seem to dial it in small pot large pot still get the same results. I’ve read that promix will buffer the ph in the medium but doesn’t seem like it is… should I be treating promix as hydro and dropping my ph to 5.5 that way when it does rise it’ll be in the range of 5.5-6.5?

Thinkgrow model w 630 watt led lights
Thinkgrow model w 630 watt led lights 2
Thinkgrow model w 630 watt led lights 3
Thinkgrow model w 630 watt led lights 4
Grower1974

Grower1974

Could be toxicities. I bet it is. Probably 30% of peoples complaints on here are from nutrient toxicities, not deficiencies..........

Top Bottom