thinkin about starting a seed co

• Thread starter GrowBot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bicycle racer

acidini grew some of my pre 98 bubba kush*banana kush fems. i would like to see those pics where do i find them? that banana/bubba fem hybrid i crossed to purple urkel/white widow four a four way hybrid in male/female format. should have great vigor and some interesting phenos once bread past f-2. all are f-1s.

GrowBot

GrowBot

thanks alot guys for the kind words

Get some C99 and work it! I'm crazy about C99, so I'm a bit biased, but it is one of the greatest plants to breed with. Find some good phenos and work them with some other top notch gear.

WilliamsWonder

P.S. If you have, or can get some real SSSC Williams Wonder I will be the first one buying your gear!

im prob gonna buy some joey weed c99 so that doesnt sound like a bad idea
Pls tell us how u gonna find the super male. Trying and hunting the kids?

i think the main thing is just grabbing good genetics, as far as choosing which one, ill prob just go by vigor, stucture and smells

I don't think that would go over too well with DJ............

i mentioned that earlier, if i do mess with the blueberry it will be as a freebie... trust me im not trying to step on dj's toes

if its ok with the thread starter i would like to post my recent creations.

all pics are welcome in my thread, post that shit up buddy

T

the Rock

yeah growbot 100% support from me and you would get alot of support from peeps on this site PM me if you need any real support here in the bay

A

AlphaDog

I would say make all the crosses you like with DJ's cut.. just make sure to pass the progeny around to the med clubs like he did. I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem with you doing that. When he came online to make a statement it was because the infamous REZ got ahold of his cut.. n hell I'd have done the same thing.

B

bicycle racer

breeders who sell seeds must expect that some will breed with them further. i dont think this is what angers breeders. i think what angers a breeder is when someone breeds with there seeds or cuts and then lies and says it is there own creation. to some degree everybody works off of others previous work some are truthful some lie that is the problem i think.

lollipopman

lollipopman

or like i create ak-47 then some douche comes out with ak-48, cant stand seed company stealing

B

bicycle racer

its not stealing depending how you look at it. they call it ak48 which is a way of saying it is not true ak47 it would be much worse if they simply lied entirely and said it was there own new strain which many breeders do. the truth is no one is working with entirely new genetics today all landraces have been found. so breeders work off of other existing strains/hybrids/crosses and perfect or change them to there likings dont let anyone tell you different. thats the truth nothing wrong with it just the natural way of things.

acidnI

acidnI

acidini grew some of my pre 98 bubba kush*banana kush fems. i would like to see those pics where do i find them? that banana/bubba fem hybrid i crossed to purple urkel/white widow four a four way hybrid in male/female format. should have great vigor and some interesting phenos once bread past f-2. all are f-1s.

I have some recent veg pics of 3 beans I gave to a buddy so ill post those in a second. Lost my old flowering ones.Oh and growbot sorry for jacking ya thread I thin you should do it man your grows look awesome!

B

bighits420

Why does DJ short have problems with people breeding his strains? I dont see a problem with it IF you atleast say the father was from his stock. If anything that makes his genetics look more diverse and he will make more sells.

Alot of people look for strains to breed not just grow and smoke. I dont see any difference in DJ short getting a seed from someone and breeding it and you getting a seed from DJ short and breeding it. Seems wierd to me he should be wanting his name and genetics breeding and selling everywhere its allready common knowledge that DJ short is blueberry king I dont see how this hurts him in anyway if anything it helps.

GrowBot

GrowBot

Why does DJ short have problems with people breeding his strains? I dont see a problem with it IF you atleast say the father was from his stock. If anything that makes his genetics look more diverse and he will make more sells.

Alot of people look for strains to breed not just grow and smoke. I dont see any difference in DJ short getting a seed from someone and breeding it and you getting a seed from DJ short and breeding it. Seems wierd to me he should be wanting his name and genetics breeding and selling everywhere its allready common knowledge that DJ short is blueberry king I dont see how this hurts him in anyway if anything it helps.

he doesnt want anyone breeding with his breeder mom... i have his personal blueberry cut

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Definitely interested!
You have a great eye for mj, as anyone can see you also have one of the greenest thumbs in the community. Me myself am very interested in some great yielding good quality elite gear (if that makes any sense).

Top Bottom