Thinking a head/planning for flower

• Thread starter Santa.ClausHOHOHO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Santa.ClausHOHOHO

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

Ok Guys n Gals,
This is only my second grow. I started them indoors and moved outside middle of May. Lil early for Michigan, but I rolled the dice.
Not 100% organic but trying to go more or less that route.
Till my soil every fall and put decent compost in. When I dug my holes I put egg shell powder(wife grinds them up with coffee grinder into powder), then added 2 to 3 cups of dried Chicken manure, Powdered Kelp, couple table spoons of Blood meal & mixed well. Then plant. Keep insects off with Lost Coast.
The only thing I have done since is add Recharge every 10 days when I need to water. I do still PH the water, Fluctuate between 6.0 and 7.0 . These are in the ground. I will be putting another layer or 2 of Trellis up, some of these are getting close to 8 ft tall already.
Anticipating flower to begin 6 weeks or so, mid August. Wondering/over thinking lol what I should be doing to prep for Flowering.
Trim some fan leaves ?
Thin the bottom more ?
Amend the soil, if so with what ?
I've been freezing banana peels to make a potassium water, your thoughts.
8 Gorilla Zkittles
1 Dos Si Dos
1 Garlic, Mushroom onion
1 Water Mellon Zkittles
1 Mendo

Just an old semi retired fella looking for some advice.

ps... Last year I experienced WPM and fixed it, but I'm gonna be all over that shit this year.

July 7th row of gorillas
July 7th silver back 2
July 7th fat wz
AmokNewb

AmokNewb

That’s effin beautiful! I’m a new grower so can’t really help here but just want to say nice work so far! 🤓👀 Also just want to follow this thread.

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

Looking over my calendar, I did add Diatomaceous Earth to the soil at the base of each plant to help prevent insects and it should add Silica. Reading that its good for cell structure and stronger branches. Hoping I need the strong branches when they Stretch 😉

Ponky

Ponky

All you do is monitor them. Look for pests. Keep them from being eaten. And pray for good conditions.

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

All you do is monitor them. Look for pests. Keep them from being eaten. And pray for good conditions.
Being eaten has been my toughest battle. Did a lil walk through a few minutes ago this evening. Frickin Japaneses Beatles having a lil chow festival. Thinking about trying some a Neem oil mix in my sprayer. Been using Lost Coast. But these Jap Beatles seem to be increasing. They are getting my Pole Beans pretty good. Smoking it is not addictive, but boy oh boy, Growing sure is.

Top Bottom