Thinking down the line.

• Thread starter JonathonStrange
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JonathonStrange

At the my plants are in the early/mid veg point. I am using cutting edge solution's three part feed and two of their suppliments (uncle john's blend and plant mag). So far I have been really really happy with the results I am getting. This line says it will increase taste and yield.
What I was wondering if during the flowering stage if anyone has used anything like Snow Storm Ultra or Gravity to give a kick to my CES.
It is my understanding these products increase bud weight and essential oil (resin?) production which would be a great suppliment if they work.
So if anyone has any excpriance with these or any other products that would help increase the overall taste and yield could you please send it my way.
Thanks for reading and all input eagerly welcomed

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

At the my plants are in the early/mid veg point. I am using cutting edge solution's three part feed and two of their suppliments (uncle john's blend and plant mag). So far I have been really really happy with the results I am getting. This line says it will increase taste and yield.
What I was wondering if during the flowering stage if anyone has used anything like Snow Storm Ultra or Gravity to give a kick to my CES.
It is my understanding these products increase bud weight and essential oil (resin?) production which would be a great suppliment if they work.
So if anyone has any excpriance with these or any other products that would help increase the overall taste and yield could you please send it my way.
Thanks for reading and all input eagerly welcomed

I've been using the Aurora Soul Syn. BigSwell/PeaK combo for that and it seems to work VERY well. If you wanna go even more tasty you could opt for the Roots Organic HP and HPK all organic, I think, guano based boosters. I've heard good reviews about those two products but never used them. My exp is with Aurora Soul Synthetics products when it comes to bud boosters.

BigSwell starting week 4-5, and add PeaK around week 6.5 till week 7.5, then flush till week 9-10.

Hope i could help some, sorry if not. :banana1sv6:

Top Bottom